Frank Sinatra here we Come! WOW! An Amazing Renovation Happened on
South Dexter Way! Built in 1959 and Given NEW Life without Sacrificing the
Original Character, Dexter is a Visual, Sexy Treat!
Post Beam Construction, High Pitched Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Tons of
Windows and a Masonry 2 Sided Fireplace Sets the Stage for Intimate
Gatherings or Groovy Parties!
A Work of Art and Love Best Describes the Details. The Homeowner is an
Industrial Designer, the Architect Involved is Arlo Braun with Denver's Hot
Architect Firm, Braun & Yoshida (B+Y Architects)
and the Rest is Pure
Concentration on Saving Original Architectural Detail and Bringing
Modern Sensibilities and Function to Dexter was the Primary Goal.
By Shifting and Modifying Some of the Original Floor Plan Allowed for
a Master Suite, Open Kitchen and Mudroom. The Open Basement
is a Seamless Transition from Main Living Space to Lower Level
The Studio and Oversize 2 Car Garage is Brilliant in Design the Way
it Relates to the Main House and can Easily Accommodate Several
Different Options - Artist and or Music Studio, Theatre Room or
Another Bedroom Suite.
- Fully Insulated Exterior and Interior Walls
- Fully Wired for Cable, Phone and Data
- Radiant Heat Flooring
- Studio - Radiant Heat Flooring, Skylights, Water and 220V Electric
- 2 Car Garage Attached - Yes, Radiant Heat Flooring! Who Knew?
- New Concrete Hardscape
- Energy Efficient Weather Shield Windows
- New Boiler with 4 Heating Zones
- Mudroom with Cork Floors
- Re-Finished Oak Floors with Warm Walnut Stain
- 2 Laundry Access Points---Main and in Basement
- 3 Large Bedroom Suites---Walk-in Closets and Private Baths
- 2 Fireplaces - The Fireplace in the Living Room is Two Sided
Dexter Way is a Small Enclave of 12 Custom Homes Built Between 1959
and 1960 by Architects Fred Knipher and Lee Kinney. The Homes are
Brick Construction and Have Lots of Glazing and Clerestory Windows.
Located Right Across the Street from Krisana Park, Dexter is Within
a Short Commute to the Tech Center, Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek Bike Path is Close and Whole Foods
is Within 5 Minutes.