A HOUSE WITH NO SECRETS was the Wish and Desire of the Homeowner
who Commissioned Jim Bershof
, Architect and Principle at OZ Architecture
one of Denver's Most Respected and Credited Architectural Firms!
The Residence had to have an OPEN FLOOR PLAN with Little Room for
Anything to Hide. AND Engage Seamlessly Outdoor Living!
Originally a 50's Split Level Ranch, 60 Kearney Street has been Re-Born into
a Modern Home with a Nod to Frank Lloyd Wright's Prairie Houses with their
Walking Through the Front Steel Door into the Entry you are Awestruck
from Floor to Ceiling Glass Facing the Terrace and Heavily Tree'd
Backyard! Absolutely Beautiful! The Entire back of the House is Floor
to Ceiling 2 Stories of South Facing Glazing - Brilliant Passive/Solar Design
with Incredible Indoor/Outdoor Connection and Living!
The Core of the House is a Custom Wide Circular Stair with Black Concrete Treads that Connect the Upper and Lower Floors. Dramatic in its
Presence and Function the Stair also Functions as a Laundry Drop! Really!
At the top of the Upper Landing an Incredible Neon Triptych Art Piece,
Commissioned from Neosource to Resemble the Collage Artistry of
The Gourmet Chefs Kitchen is Open and Engaging
- 3 Separate Cooking Sources----2 Gas Burners, an Electric Grill and a
Flat Ceramic Top with Instant on Halogen
- Undermount 2 Sinks and Prep Sink
- Four Different Level Countertops all in Black Polished Concrete and
- Tons of Built in Storage and Compartments
- SubZero, Bosch and Monogram are the Appliances
The Master Suite and Office/Library/Studio is the Entire Second Floor.
Surrounded by Clerestory Windows, Skylights, and Floor to Ceiling
Glass on the South and West the Views are Jaw Dropping!
Views of the Front Range in Winter, Crestmoor Park, the Tree'd Backyard and the
Incredible Sunsets are Inspiring.
- Dressing Room and Large Walk-In Closet
- Steam Shower with Stretch out Bench
- North Side Gallery Wall
- Custom Built In Library/Office
- Roof Top Terrace with Hose Bibs for Watering Plants
The Lower Level has a Studio, Bath, Tons of Storage, a Large Finished
Craft Room with Additional Storage, the Laundry Room and Mechanicals.
- Built by Award Winning BOA Construction
- Indian Sunrise Slate Flooring Throughout
- All Windows Low E over Green Solex
- South Facing Glass Wall has Automated Sun Screens
- Indoor Pet Shower/Gardening Center with Shower/Sink/Storage
- Five Heating/AC Zones
- Main Floor Guest Suite with Tons of Storage and Walk-In Closet
- Lower Level Studio/Yoga that can be easily turned into 2 additional
Large Bedrooms, each with own Window and Closet
Crestmoor is one of Denver's Charming Luxury Neighborhoods that has a
Rich Diverse Mix of Residential Housing Options. 50's and 60's
Sprawling Ranch's, Tudors, Multi Level Contemporaries and Mansions.
Crestmoor is a Park Neighborhood. Soccer and Softball Fields, Tennis
Courts, Picnic Areas and Walking and Biking Paths are at the Core of
the Neighborhood. Crestmoor also has the Crestmoor Swim and
Walking Distance to Local Restaurants and Markets and Commerce.
The Locando Del Borgo
and Summerhill Market are Local Favorites!
A Short Drive and or Bike Ride to Cherry Creek. Close to
Downtown and the Tech Center.