Built in 1972 and Recently Renovated this 70s Abode is all about Style. Board Formed Concrete Retaining Walls & Stairs Add Visual Interest to the Xeriscape Front Yard.
The Custom Alder Wood Front Door Welcomes. Wide Plank Brazilian Cherry Anchors the Main Floor. The Living , Dining, Kitchen and Family Room all Unfold onto each other in the Open Floor Plan.
- 5” Brazilian Cherry Jatoba Hardwood Floors
- 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
- 6 Skylights
- Custom Alder Wood Front Door
- Front Door Camera Door Bell
- Extra Deep 2 Car Garage with Dedicated Electrical Circuits - 2 220V
- LED Lighting Thru Out
- Brick Flooring in Family Room
- 6.3kW Solar Array
- White Membrane Roof
- Abundant Storage Throughout
- Skylit Jacuzzi Soaking Tub
The Large Kitchen Boasts a Center Island with Seating, Stainless Steel Appliances and Slab Stone Surfaces.
- Slab Granite Countertops
- Slab Granite Back Splash
- Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances
- Island with Counter Seating
- Custom Cabinetry
A Large Master Suite Enjoys Views of the Roof Top Garden. Custom Window Overhang Allows for Constant Airflow During Rain. A Walk in Closet sets this Master Apart.
- Master Bath
- Large Walk-In Closet
Incredible Outdoor Space Abounds. A Large Deck, Mature Trees & Landscape all add to the Outdoor Living Experience.
- Custom Steel Entry Bench & Handrails
- Custom Outdoor Shaded Deck
- Privacy Wall Creates Space for Yoga or Hot Tub
- Custom Fence
- Custom Roof Top Garden
- 250 Sq Ft Outdoor, Attached Storage
- Mature Trees
- New Irrigation System
- Exterior Sewer Cleanouts
- Controlled Lighting App for Exterior Lights
- Custom Board Formed Concrete Retaining Walls and Steps
Madison Park is Located in Centennial. A SE Suburban Area of Denver, Centennial is a Quick Commute to the Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Downtown.
A 15 Minute Walk to the Museum of Outdoor Arts and Sculpture Park and a 20 Minute Walk to Light Rail.
Madison Park Residents are Located in the Coveted Cherry Creek School System.