Retro Charm and Character Meets up with Modern Design in this
Affordable House by MOD Enterprise!
Smart, Efficient and Sexy - "Less is More" Walks the Walk in this Re-Design
by Architect Curtis Maddox and MOD Enterprise.
Top to Bottom Renovation in this 1954 Ranch! Small, Intimate and Playful the
Thoughtful Design Captures Every Detail and Lives Large! The Open Living
Space is Perfect for Entertaining and the Indoor/Outdoor Connection Flows
Harmoniously. New and Fresh, the Kingston House is Move in Ready!
- Open Floor Plan
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Tons of Storage and Custom Closets
- 2 Wall Mounted Flat Screens, Cable Installed
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Cabinetry and Built Ins
- High Capacity Washer and Dryer
- Sliding Glass Doors to Private Kidney Shaped Deck
- New Privacy Fence Surrounding Property
- New Wiring, Plumbing and Roof
- Buyer's One Year Warranty Provided
- Smooth Modern Walls and New Lighting
- New Bath and Tile
- New Remodeled Kitchen with Custom Built In
Retro Style Dining/Counter
- Custom Paint Color
Proudly Co-Listed with Mimi Davies, Signature Properties
Located off the Winding Path of Del Mar Parkway, the Kingston House is part of a
Modest Post WWII Ranch Community. New Energy is Surfacing and Pride of
Ownership is Evident as you Drive Thru the Neighborhood.
Close to World Renowned Anschutz Medical Campus
, Formerly the Fitzsimons Army Hospital
and Close to Tons of Restaurants, Local Commerce, Recreation and Old Town Aurora
Arts District. A Short Commute to the Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Downtown.