100 Cessna Drive – $4,500,000
MODERN COLLECTION | OFF MARKET
Elevated luxury is flawlessly executed in this custom-built dwelling. Masterfully designed and built by Nassar Development, this home sits on an expansive 2-acre+ lot in the Erie Airpark with direct runway access. Breathtaking Rocky Mountain views surround this home’s multiple outdoor living areas, including a vast second-level balcony off of the one of two primary suites and an expansive patio below.
The home’s streamlined and sleek architecture cuts through the horizon, crafting a show-stopping juxtaposition of a modern motif against the mountains. Attached to the home is an impressive 5,000 square foot executive aircraft hangar, spacious enough to accommodate most aircrafts.
- Curated by Nassar Development
- Poised on an Expansive 2-Acre Lot w/ Runway Access
- 5,000 Sq Ft Executive Hangar
- Unobstructed Rocky Mountain Views
- High-End Designer Finishes
- Reclaimed Oak Wood Floors
- Soaring Windows + Ceilings
- Inspired Fireplaces
- Wolf/Sub-Zero Appliances
- Finished Basement w/ Entertaining + Living Spaces
RADIANT LIVING SPACES
Reclaimed oak wood floors run throughout the home, providing a warm and earthy atmosphere to this home’s multiple living spaces. The main-floor living area showcases a phenomenal floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace surrounded by natural stone and steel framing. Above, clerestory windows blur the line between the ceiling and the Colorado sky, washing the space with generous natural light. Drawing the eye upwards, a magnificent chandelier glimmers down from a tongue-in-groove ceiling.
- Multiple Radiant Living Spaces
- Floor-to-Ceiling Gas Fire Feature
- Natural Stone Textures Throughout
- Reclaimed Oak Wood Flooring + Tongue-in-Groove Ceilings
- Designer Sconces + Stunning Chandelier
- Abundant Natural Light
VAST CHEF’S KITCHEN
Steps away from the formal living area is a kitchen wrapped in designer finishes and modern conveniences. An expansive center island anchors the space while another island wraps around the edge of the kitchen, offering a gracious area for both seating and culinary endeavors. Stainless steel Sub Zero appliances, including a Wolf Range, set a new precedent for at-home soirees and intimate gatherings alike. Indoor-outdoor connectivity is granted through this space’s multiple sliding glass doors, through which concrete patios beckon al fresco dinners time and time again.
- Open Living + Dining Area
- Decadent Chef’s Kitchen
- Double Islands w/ Seating
- Wolf/Sub Zero Appliances
- Stunning Light Fixtures
- Double Ovens + Ample Storage
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Unobstructed Rocky Mountain Views
DUAL PRIMARY SUITES
This home boasts two light-filled primary suites — one on the main level and the other situated on the upper level. Both suites boast a gas fireplace that mimics the motif of the formal living area with steel and natural stone elements. Each primary bathroom is characterized by unparalleled spa-like luxury with a deep soaking tub, double vanities and an expansive walk-in shower with high-end expert tiling.
- Two Primary Suites — Main + Second Levels
- Gas Fireplaces
- Gorgeous Rocky Mountain Views
- Dual Vanities + Soaking Tubs
- Massive Walk-in Showers w/ Rainfall Showerheads
- Walk-in Closets
- Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Second-Level Balcony
LOWER LEVEL + ADDITIONAL SPACES
An open steel and concrete stairwell escorts residents down into a lower-level hideaway perfect for a multitude of hobbies and uses. Eye-catching in its mirrored backsplash and whitewashed cabinetry, the full wet bar invites the prowess of at-home mixologists with ample seating for an audience. A temperature-controlled wine room awaits nearby, ensuring that collectors have a gorgeous method to display their vintages. Additionally, this home is ready for an in-ground pool and spa to be constructed according to owner’s exact specifications.
- Fully Finished Lower Level w/ Additional Rooms + Baths
- Wet Bar w/ Stunning Mirrored Backsplash + Abundant Cabinetry
- Center Island w/ Seating
- Temperature-Controlled Wine Storage
- Recessed Lighting + Dimensional Ceiling
- In-Ground Pool + Spa Capabilities
Of this home’s many jaw-dropping features, the 5,000-square foot heated executive hangar reigns as the crowning jewel. Although this hangar is spacious enough to accommodate turbo-prop, twin engine and multiple single engine aircrafts, the use of the space is only limited by the imagination. Car collectors, artists and hosts with an eye for extravagant events will relish in the flexibility and architectural mastery of this immense space.
- Attached 5,000 Sq Ft Hangar
- Accommodates Most Aircrafts
- Flexible Uses for Artists, Car Collectors + More
- Immense Runway
Nestled on a vast lot, this home is a private sanctuary situated in the town of Erie, where residents enjoy multiple community parks and a residential feel without being too far from nearby metro areas. Mid-field access to the Erie Municipal Airport is granted to residents of 100 Cessna through a private taxiway. For ground-bound days, this property offers quick access to I-25 and Denver, Lafayette and Boulder.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 5,814
Lot: 2 Acres
Parking: 3 Car Garage