Inviting interiors invoke a sense of allure in this cozy Meadowlark residence poised on a corner lot. Open and luminous living spaces offer plenty of room for both relaxing and entertaining. Retreat to an outdoor oasis to revel in a revitalized deck with new railings, an in-ground firepit and new landscaping with a solar water feature, new sod and raised garden beds. An ideal location offers close proximity to Ketner Open Space, Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Park and Mayfair Park.
- Poised Proudly on a Corner Lot
- Airy + Luminous Living Spaces
- Open + Flowing Floorplan
- Glowing Brick Fireplace
- Spacious Den with Outdoor Access
- Classic Kitchen with Warm Wood Cabinetry + Granite Countertops
- Versatile + Flexible Bedrooms
- Updated Bathroom with Modern Tile
- Outdoor Oasis with a Deck, In-Ground Fireplace + New Landscaping
- Solar Water Feature + Garden Beds
- Newer Laundry Room, Furnace + A/C
- Easy Access to Various Parks
LIVING AREA, KITCHEN + DEN
An airy living room is illuminated in natural light from a vast window as an easily flowing layout meanders into a dining room perfect for enjoying new recipes beneath one of many new light fixtures. Warm wood cabinetry and granite countertops adorn a bright, classic kitchen. Imagine curling up next to the warm glow of a brick fireplace in a spacious den with French doors opening to the outdoor space.
- New Light Fixtures
- Warm Wood Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Brick Fireplace
- French Doors
BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS + UPDATES
Three bedrooms on the upper level plus two non-conforming basement bedrooms offer plentiful space flexible to residents’ needs. Updated with modern tiles and fixtures, three bathrooms present relaxing retreats. Residents enjoy the convenience of a newer laundry room with storage space plus a newer furnace and A/C.
- Three Upper-Level Bedrooms
- Two Non-Conforming Basement Bedrooms
- Modern Tiles + Fixtures
- Newer Laundry Room
- Newer Furnace + A/C
Ideally located within Westminster, Meadowlark is a quaint residential community with unparalleled access to a plethora of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities, as well as easy access to the Front Range at large. Residents enjoy close proximity to nearby parks and recreation offering endless opportunities for outdoor adventures.