Originally Built in 1928 as a Small Bungalow, 1101 South Clarkson went through a Major Renovation. Restoring its Original Charm & Character and adding much needed Additional Space this Abode has Striking Curb Appeal.
The Naturally Light Filled Foyer Welcomes you into the Living Room with the Thoughtfully Designed Open Floor Plan. Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floors Anchor the Entire Main Floor. Crown Moulding, French Doors, Numerous Windows, Granite Fireplace and the Dramatic Center Stair Create the Stylish Setting.
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring Throughout Main Floor
- Dramatic Wood and Steel Two Story Stair
- French Doors
- Crown Moulding and Baseboards
- Granite Fireplace
- Original Charm and Character
- High Efficiency Gas Forced Air
- Central Air Conditioning
- High Efficiency Hot Water Heater
- Monitored Alarm System
- Pre – Wired for Cable
A Center Island Invites you into the U Shaped Kitchen. Custom Cabinets, Luxury Stainless Steel Appliances and Slab Granite Counters Offer Inspiration to all Cooks and Entertaining Options.
- Slab Granite Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Viking Gas Grill Top Range and Oven
- Stainless Steel Zephyr Automatic Range Hood
- Stainless Steel Fisher & Paykel 2 Drawer Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Built In Refrigerator and Freezer
- Stainless Steel Under Mount Island Bar Sink
- Instant Hot Water
- Under Counter RO Water Purification System
- Built In Desk and Storage
Upstairs Boasts a Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floor Landing that Flows into the Master Suite. Volume Ceilings and Sliding Glass Doors Engage to a Private Deck. The Spa Master Bath Rivals the Best of Hotels with an Air Jetted Soaking Tub and Walk In Shower. An Additional Bedroom and Bath are Located on the Second Floor as well.
- 2 Bedroom Suites Upstairs
- Generous 5 Piece Master Luxury Bath
- Mosaic Tile
- Slab Granite Counter Tops
- Air Jet Soaking Tub
- Walk In Shower
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring
- Walk In Closet
- Sliding Glass Doors to Private Deck
In the Lower Level Basement there are Two Bedrooms and a Full Bathroom. A Large Family/Theatre Room Awaits. The Laundry Room is Generous in Size and has a Window for Natural Lighting.
- Two Bedrooms with Egress Windows
- One Full Bath
- Family Room
- Laundry Room with Slab Granite Countertop and Laundry Sink
- Accessible Crawl Space with Storage
Outside Living is Quaint and Generous. The Entry Courtyard and Patio Greet Guests. The Mature Landscape and Back Yard are Perfect for the Colorado Lifestyle.
- Front Courtyard and Patio
- Mature Landscape
- Grape Arbor with Mature Concord & White Table Grapes
- Full Lawn & Garden Automatic Irrigation System
Located in Fabulous Washington Park, known as Wash Park, Denver’s Ultimate Urban Neighborhood. Walking Distance to Shops, Restaurants, Cafes and to the City’s Best Park, Wash Park.
Wash Park has Lakes, Biking & Walking/Jogging Paths, Sports & Recreation and the City’s Best Summer Landscape with an Abundance of Flower Beds and Annuals.
- Quite Tree Lined Streets
- 6 Minute Walk to Light Rail
- 5 Minute Walk to Whole Foods
- Easy Access to Platte River and Cherry Creek Bike Trails
Wash Park is an Easy Quick Commute to Downtown, the Denver Tech Center and to Cherry Creek.