Relish in natural light, expansive living and indoor-outdoor connectivity within a resplendent Golden Triangle abode. A gated entry leads to a flower-laden courtyard and further on into a home with sweeping livability. City views are available at every turn, and two deeded parking spaces in a covered garage make quick getaways convenient.
- Open Floorplan w/ City Views
- Abundant Natural Light
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity to Sun-Drenched Balcony
- Warm Living Space w/ Fireplace + Built-Ins
- Office Space w/ Built-In Storage
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Expansive Cabinetry, Stone Counters + Updated Appliances
- Enchanting Primary Suite w/ Balcony
- Access + Spa-Like Bathroom
- Gated + Flower-Laden Courtyard
- Close to Restaurants + Shops
KITCHEN + DINING
The open floorplan of this exceptional home showcases seamless entertaining capabilities with a formal dining room that peers into the chef’s kitchen through an arched opening. The latter is characterized by expansive cabinetry, stone counters and stainless steel appliances.
- Open Floorplan
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Generous Cabinetry + Counter Space
- Formal Dining Area
OPEN LIVING + OFFICE
Just beyond the dining area, a living space invites warm rejuvenation with a fireplace, built-ins and balcony connectivity. High ceilings and arched windows imbue a sense of classic timelessness throughout. Nearby, an office space with built-in storage welcomes flexible uses for at-home work.
- Fireplace w/ Stone Surround
- Arched Windows + Outdoor Connectivity
- Additional Dining/ Flex Nook
- Nearby Office/ Bedroom Space
Enchanting and light-infused, the primary bedroom is a relaxing haven for residents. With a serene color palette and indoor-outdoor connectivity, the room feels like a five-star suite. Adding to this atmosphere is a a spa-like en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and dual vanities.
- Rejuvenating Primary Bedroom
- En-Suite, Spa-Like Bathroom
- Private Balcony
This outstanding home is enhanced by coveted indoor-outdoor connectivity in multiple spaces. The first balcony is accessible through sliding glass doors in the dining area — effectively extending the space for larger at-home gatherings. Additional balconies are found just outside the living area and primary suite, perfect for quiet mornings with city views.
- Coveted Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Multiple Balconies Throughout
- Stunning City Views
Characterized by the city’s most iconic cultural destinations, Denver’s coveted Golden Triangle neighborhood shares the stage with the famed Gio Ponti Building, the Denver Art Museum, the Art Hotel and the Cultural Complex. Residents enjoy proximity to the neighborhood’s most eclectic eateries, boutiques and galleries just moments away from their doorstep.