Gracefully updated in 2021, this Wash Park home takes on a contemporary spin while still honoring its old-world charm. A white exterior accented by linear black elements invites residents into a similarly fresh living space anchored by a tiled fire feature.
Pristine white walls and hardwood floors flow into an open dining and kitchen area — the latter of which is a harmonious marriage of classic style with modern elements such as stainless steel appliances. Torrents of natural light flood this open and airy space. The main-floor office offers a serene setting for at-home work while a fully finished lower level affords additional living and sleeping areas — lending itself to roommates and the potential for extra income. Effortless living in this elegant home is amplified by an oversized 2-car garage and close proximity to Wash Park and coveted local restaurants.
- Gracefully Renovated in 2021
- Open Living, Dining + Kitchen Area
- Ample Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Pristine Kitchen Countertops + Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tiled Fireplace Feature
- Convenient Main Floor Office Space
- Spacious Primary Suite w/ Angled Ceilings + Walk-in Closet
- Spa-Like En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities + Tiled Walk-in Shower
- Fully Finished Basement w/ Additional Living + Sleeping Areas
- Close Proximity to Wash Park + Coveted Local Restaurants
- Incredibly Spacious — Perfect for Roommates or Additional Income
Fully revived with an exceptionally chic color palette, the living space is a bright retreat filled to the brim with charm. A tiled fire feature stands sentry as the room’s focal point, while a wide window illuminates the space with ample natural light. Arched cutouts flank either side of the fireplace, providing a quaint space for art and collectibles.
- Bright + Airy Living
- Warm Flooring
- Neutral Color Palette
- Stunning Fire Feature Framed w/ Tile
- Arched Cutouts
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
Adjacent to the living space is an open kitchen and dining area that mimics the same bright motif. Generous windows breathe life into both areas, softly illuminating rich finishes such as a striking tile backsplash and sleek cabinetry. Additional seating is found at the breakfast bar topped with quartz countertops. Stainless steel appliances and bespoke light fixtures add a contemporary flair to this timeless space.
- Open Kitchen + Dining
- Generous Natural Light
- Quartz Countertops w/ Breakfast Bar
- High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designer Finishes
Upstairs, a divine primary suite stuns with angled ceilings, a walk-in closet and a gorgeous mantel perfect for soothing artwork. The en-suite bathroom is a spa-like retreat with dual vanities and an elegantly tiled walk-in shower. The secondary bedrooms flaunt a similar sophistication with neutral colors and heavenly light fixtures.
- Upper-Level Primary Suite
- Timeless Angled Ceilings + Windows
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities
- Expertly Tiled Elements
- Walk-in Closet
Never lacking in style and sophistication, this home boasts a lower level that rivals any luxury residence. Bright, natural light imbues a recreation area with warmth, providing a luminous space for gatherings. A ¾ bath and secondary bedroom create a lovely sanctuary for residents and guests alike.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Naturally Lit Throughout
- Recreation Area
- Secondary Bedroom + ¾ Bath
Washington Park is one of Denver’s most well-loved neighborhoods with a spacious park, bike paths, tennis courts and a lake. Nearby are local restaurants, cafes, shops and the popular Cherry Creek Shopping District is a quick jaunt away. Residents will enjoy proximity to Carmine’s, Rise & Shine Coffee, Taki Sushi and more.