This Platt Park townhome invites gracefully elevated living in one of Denver’s most sought-after locales. A delightful façade welcomes residents into a sun-soaked entryway flanked by a luminous at-home office. Hardwood floors flow into an open main floor, where an expansive island centers a bright and welcoming kitchen space adorned with stainless steel appliances and elegant tile backsplash.
Recessed lighting sparkles above a dining and living space, the latter of which is grounded by a stunning fireplace. A mudroom with built-in shelving escorts residents out onto a spacious backyard patio surrounded by fencing. Each bedroom is an illuminated escape, including a primary suite nestled beneath vaulted ceilings with private balcony access.
- Former McStain Properties Model Home w/ Designer Upgrades
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Eye-Catching Window Shutters
- Sun-Drenched + Spacious Family Room
- Newly Updated Kitchen + Bathrooms
- Two Formal Office Spaces
- Basement Media Room w/ Wet Bar
- Expansive Backyard Patio w/ Ample Space for Distanced Entertaining
- Convenient Location Near Wash Park, Platt Park + Platte River Trail
- Easy Access to South Pearl Street + South Broadway Restaurants
Remote work is a breeze in a sun-drenched office space wrapped in a soothing paint palette. Natural light shines in through wide windows, warming the space’s hardwood floors. A glass door with a transom window ensures connectivity to the rest of the home while still maintaining privacy for productive days.
- Remote Work-Friendly Office
- Hardwood Floors + Natural Light
- Wide Baseboards + Bright Color Palette
A sleek kitchen invites endless culinary adventures with pristine stainless steel appliances and a vast center island. Abundant counterspace and cabinetry affords ample storage set against a chic tile backsplash. Designer lighting flows into an adjacent dining area for a seamless connection.
- Chic Updated Kitchen
- Vast Center Island
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open Concept Dining Space
Nestled into a cozy corner near the dining space, a bright and airy living room offers a relaxing space for entertainment and leisure. High ceilings extend upward, amplifying the natural light that pours in through expansive windows. A stunning fireplace radiates warmth and affords a spectacular focal point.
- Bright Living Space
- Recessed + Natural Lighting
- Gas Fireplace
- Nearby Mud Room w/ Outdoor Access
LUXURIOUS PRIMARY SUITE
Upstairs, the primary suite encompasses a peaceful escape beneath vaulted ceilings. Private balcony access is afforded through a glass door that shines ample natural light throughout the space. The en-suite bathroom is a spa-like reverie with a deep soaking tub, dual vanities and glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
- En-Suite Primary Bedroom
- Vaulted Ceilings + Bright Blue Accent Wall
- Private Balcony Access
- Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities + Deep Soaking Tub
A fully finished lower level presents unmatched entertainment capabilities with a wet bar, full bathroom and media room. Outside, residents are treated to a meticulously maintained patio escape surrounded by private fencing. A detached 2-car garage offers endless storage for cars, patio furniture and more.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Patio Escape w/ Private Fencing
- Detached 2-Car Garage w/ Great Storage
Bordered by I-25 and other convenient roadways, Platt Park is an exciting, often eclectic Denver locale with diverse opportunities for living, dining and recreation. An on-the-rise Denver dining destination, Platt Park boasts easy access to Pearl Street, Evans Street, Washington Park, the University of Denver and many acclaimed schools. Additional neighborhood benefits include effortless proximity to lauded restaurants and ample shopping while maintaining a modern, small-town appeal.