Poised on a private corner lot on the edge of a cul-de-sac and shaded by Crimson Spire oak trees sits this light-filled Heirloom home. An open layout and high ceilings greet residents as stylish finishes unfold through the impeccably maintained space. Residents enjoy the best of indoor-outdoor living with a fire pit, pergola and grilling counter.
- Coveted Corner Lot on The Edge of a Cul-De-Sac
- Sweeping Open Layout
- Soaring High Ceilings
- Flooded w/ Natural Light Through Large Windows
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Main-Level Office w/ French Doors
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Gas Bosch Stovetop + Granite Countertops
- Upstairs Loft Flex Space
- Convenient Upstairs Laundry Room
- Partially Finished Basement w/ Wet Bar + Wine Fridge
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Fire Pit, Pergola + Grilling Counter
LIGHT-FILLED LIVING SPACE
Large windows grant plentiful natural light and illuminate the handsome hardwood floors throughout the main level. A first-floor office with glass-paneled French doors is adjacent to the bright dining area. An emerald green accent wall complements the surrounding neutrals. The living room is a spacious escape with picture windows and opens to the chef’s kitchen.
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- 1st-Floor Office w/ Glass-Paneled French Doors
- Emerald Green Accent Wall + Beige Wall Color
- Bright Dining Area + Living Room
- Plentiful Windows
The chic and stylish chef’s kitchen boasts a large center island and granite countertops. Residents enjoy a gas Bosch stovetop, sliding pull-out drawers and soft-close white cabinets. A double sink and double ovens offer ease of cooking and preparing meals.
- Large Center Island
- Granite Countertops
- Gas Bosch Stovetop
- Sliding Pull-Out Drawers
- Soft-Close White Cabinets
Upstairs, a loft area with built-in cabinetry separates the primary suite with a custom walk-in closet from the two guest rooms. Plush beige carpeting is featured throughout the upstairs area. The primary suite boasts a spa-like bath with a soaking tub, double vanities and a stand-up shower. The laundry room with sink is conveniently located upstairs for ease of access.
- Loft Area w/ Built-In Cabinetry
- Custom Walk-In Closet
- Spa-Like Bath w/ Soaking Tub, Double Vanities + Stand-Up Shower
- Upstairs Laundry Room w/ Sink
- Plush Beige Carpeting
LOWER-LEVEL FLEX SPACE
The lower level features a partially finished basement, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Within this inviting spaces is a wet bar and wine fridge, flex space and storage area. A fourth bedroom and bath is ideal for visiting guests, offering comfort and privacy.
- Wet Bar + Wine Fridge
- Versatile Flex Space
- Storage Area
- 4th Bedroom + Bath
Parker Homestead is a quaint new community located in Parker. The community is ideally located in close proximity to Hess Reservoir, Park Meadows Mall, The Wildlife Experience and Downtown Denver. The community features single-family homes and a Homeowner’s Association with many programs and services.