Classically poised amongst verdant landscaping in Congress Park is a character-laden oasis brimming with showstopping details at every turn. The main level boasts ravishing formal living and dining areas, a showstopping kitchen and multiple sunrooms for all-seasons enjoyment. Upstairs, a sun-filled primary suite blissfully envelops residents in luxurious livability with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with a fireplace, walk-in shower and divine details.
This home is overflowing with charisma, from an upper level escape defined by skylights and accessible by a spiral staircase, to a backyard oasis infused with Tuscan charm and serenity. Imagine al fresco soirees enveloped in the enviable Colorado climate, or wander beyond the fence line into the coveted Congress Park locale.
- Built in 1906 w/ Historical Charm
- Grand Sitting Room w/ Coffered Ceilings + Sunroom Access
- Illuminated Kitchen Lined w/ Opaque Cabinetry + Updated Appliances
- Sun-Filled Primary Suite
- Luxurious En-Suite Bathroom w/ Fireplace + Walk-In Shower
- Upper-Level Escape Defined by Skylights
- Backyard Oasis Infused w/ Tuscan Charm + Serenity
- Classically Poised in Coveted Locale
LIVING + DINING
A formal entryway introduces a grand sitting room characterized by coffered ceilings, an original fireplace and seamless access to an adjacent, dazzling sunroom. Opposite this space is a formal dining room that peeks into the nearby kitchen through a stunning cased opening lined with opaque cabinetry. Crowning the space is a spectacular chandelier — a surefire conversation starter for this home’s many future soirees.
- Astounding Formal Entryway w/ Chandelier
- Formal Front Sitting Area
- Dazzling Sunroom
- Formal Dining Room w/ Easy Kitchen Access
- Ornate Details Throughout
Continuing the motif of classic artistry, the kitchen is enveloped in Victorian charm and stylish finishes. Remarkably bright, this space is an at-home chef’s dream with stainless steel appliances, miles of counter space and seamless connectivity to the dining area. Access to yet another sunroom provides additional space for relaxation and dining.
- Remarkable + Timeless Kitchen
- Stylish Neutral Colors
- Earthy Finishes
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Farmhouse Sink
- Dining Room + Sunroom Connectivity
Upstairs, a primary haven wrapped in earthy tones and classic trim and casing affords owners a rejuvenating retreat. Wide windows peer into the surrounding outdoor oasis and wash the space with generous natural light. A walk-in closet comes equipped with custom shelving for generous storage. The en-suite bathroom is a continuation of the sleeping area’s organically charged motif with expert tilework, a fireplace, and a walk-in shower with a rainfall showerhead and seating area.
- Primary Suite w/ Vast Walk-in Closet
- Wide Windows + Sumptuous Color Palette
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Walk-in Shower w/ Rainfall Showerhead
- In-Bathroom Fireplace
A sensational mix of flexible spaces adorn this home, including gorgeous secondary bedrooms, a finished basement, a laundry area and a stunning upper-level loft accessible by a spiral staircase. This loft shines with skylights and ample room to create an at-home work oasis. Outside, residents are treated to a spectacular courtyard, fully landscaped with a pergola, fountain and built-in kitchen.
- Multiple Flex-Use Spaces
- Upper-Level Loft w/ Skylights
- Spiral Staircase Feature
- Outdoor Oasis w/ Pergola, Built-in Kitchen + Private Fencing
Located in the middle of the city, Congress Park offers a perfect blend of big city living with a tight-knit community feel. Located just three miles from Downtown Denver, there’s no shortage of parks, restaurants, shops and attractions — including the coveted Botanical Gardens — in this tree-lined, urban oasis.