1200 Acoma Street Unit 604 – VIEW LISTING HERE
Museum Residences | Golden Triangle
Iconic. International. En Vogue. The Museum Residences Stimulate the Senses with Sublime Architectural Design.
Conceptualized by Internationally Acclaimed Architect, Daniel Libeskind – the Virtuoso behind Countless Global Landmarks – the Museum Residences are a Cultural Calling Card in Denver’s Burgeoning Urban Landscape.
Artistic Creativity Oozes from every Square Inch of the Museum Residences’ Geometric Composition and the Penthouse Duplex atop the Sixth Floor is No Exception.
On Cue and with the Touch of a Button, Motorized Shades Rise Toward the Atmospheric Double-Height Ceiling Unveiling a Panorama View of the Majestic Rocky Mountains. Walls of Glass Wrap Two Sides of the Residence Enveloping the Main Living Areas of the Home.
- Ebony Stained Solid Oak Flooring
- Double-Height Glass Walls
- Awning Windows Introduce Fresh Air
- Glass Heaters Reduce Fog & Condensation
- Museum Quality Drywall
- Recessed Lighting
- Custom Berloni Built-In Wall Unit
The Italian Designed Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is a Fusion of Wood, Glass and Stainless Steel.
- Custom Berloni Kitchen Cabinetry
- Spacious Island with Room for Seating
- Striking Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Sleek Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Work Station
The 900 Square Foot Wraparound Terrace is Absolute Bliss! From Morning Coffee to Sunset Soirées, Homeowners and their Guests are Afforded an Unprecedented Al Fresco Experience.
- Custom Planter Boxes
- Blossoming Perennial Flowers
- Ornamental Trees Introducing Colorful Foliage
- Tranquil Water Feature
- Hard-Plumbed Gas Line
- Water Spigot & Plant Irrigation
A Sculptural Custom Railing Ascends to the Loft-Inspired Second Floor. The Master Suite Opens Directly to Absolutely Stunning Views of the City Scape Juxtaposed Against the Foothills in the Distance. The Master Bathroom is all about the Spa Lifestyle.
- Custom Stacking TRE-Più Glass Doors
- Solid Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Custom Floor-to-Ceiling Poliform Closet
- Five-Piece Luxury Master Bathroom
- His and Hers En-Suite Vanities
The Secluded Loft Space Overlooks the Downstairs Living Area and is Perfect for a Cozy Media Nook or Quiet Office Refuge.
The En-Suite Guest Bedroom Adds Versatility to the Urban Flat. Located on the Main Floor, Guests are Afforded a Solitary Retreat.
- Built-In Poliform Wardrobes
- Custom Bookshelves
- Absolute Flexibility
Designed with an Urban Lifestyle In-Mind, the Museum Residences and Unit 604 Afford Homeowner’s the Finest in Modern Luxuries:
- Two Premium Parking Spaces Next to Elevator
- One Secure Storage Closet
- Landscaped Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Seating & Grilling Stations
- Guest Apartment for Reserve
- Front Desk Attendant
- Secure Access
- Dining and Overnight Perks at the ART Hotel
The Museum Residences are Located in Denver’s Coveted Golden Triangle Neighborhood and Share the Stage with the Famed Gio Ponti Designed Building and Daniel Libeskind’s Frederic C. Hamilton Building at the Denver Art Museum, the Art Hotel and the Cultural Complex that has the City’s Best Museums – Including the World Famous Clyfford Still Museum and the new Kirkland Museum.
What’s More, Your Home is Walking Distance to the City’s Best Restaurants, Galleries, Cafes, the Capitol Building and Denver’s Public Library Designed by World-Renowned Architect, Michael Graves.
Proudly Co-Listed with Nancy and Fred Wolfe of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.