Abounding with modern updates, this impeccably maintained home set on a coveted corner lot and quiet street accentuates mid-century modern design elements. Pride of ownership is revealed in this friendly, peaceful community situated in an ideal Longmont location. An impressive backyard space includes a relaxing patio and lush green lawn for hours of outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious Corner Lot Situated on a Quiet Street
- Impeccably Maintained + Upgraded
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Flowing Kitchen + Living Areas
- Peninsula w/ a Natural Edge
- Built-In Breakfast Nook w/ Storage
- Primary Bedroom w/ Large Windows, Built-Ins + a Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Refreshed Bathroom w/ Matte Black Fixtures + Fresh Paint
- Walk-In Laundry + Storage Area
- Expansive Backyard w/ Patio + Chicken Coop
- New Fence + Landscaping w/ Front + Back Irrigation
A front patio area invites residents further inside to an open floorplan flowing easily with refinished hardwood floors. The spacious living room meanders into the kitchen and dining area highlighted by neutral wall color for seamless entertaining. Beyond the living area, a refreshed bath features matte black fixtures and fresh paint, and a walk-in laundry and storage area is an added convenience.
- Easily Flowing Floorplan
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Neutral Wall Color
- Refreshed Bathroom
- Walk-In Laundry Room
A charmingly appointed kitchen boasts butcher block countertops and a peninsula with a natural edge and room for seating. A built-in breakfast nook is flooded with abundant morning light to enjoy sipping coffee. Trendy light gray cabinetry is complemented by chic tiled backsplash completing the stylish space.
- Butcher Block Countertops
- Peninsula w/ Natural Edge
- Built-In Breakfast Nook
- Light Gray Cabinetry
- Tiled Backsplash
PRIMARY SUITE RETREAT
Adding warmth and ambiance, a cozy wood-burning fireplace highlights the serene primary bedroom. Large windows illuminate the space in natural light, and a teal accent wall adds a pop of color against the white brick of the fireplace. Built-in closets and nightstands offer ample space for storage and organization.
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Large Windows
- Ample Natural Light
- Teal Accent Wall
- Built-In Closets + Nightstands
Outside, enjoy lounging and dining al fresco on the back patio, or relax around the firepit on a crisp evening. Four mature chickens offering fresh eggs may stay or be re-homed. A lush green lawn is surrounded by a new fence and landscaping with front and back irrigation. There is also room to add on a detached or attached garage.
- Back Patio + Firepit
- Four Optional Chickens
- New Fence + Landscaping
- Front + Back Irrigation
- Lush Green Lawn
Longmont is one of Colorado’s best places to live. Stunning views, a mom-and-pop main street, an abundance of Colorado craft breweries and a thriving job market create a small town feel without compromise. Find yourself in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and close to outdoor recreation with easy access to I-25.