The spirit of contemporary bliss moves throughout this astounding Hilltop home. Crafted by Nest Architecture with 30’-high ceilings and a layout that lends itself to both lively entertaining and quiet seclusion, this home is a courageous mix of artistry and precision.
The sunlit atrium welcomes you inward, intersected by a bridge connecting the two distinct sectors of the home. The main floor encompasses spectacular spaces for entertaining, including a gourmet kitchen, dining room and an unrivaled outdoor oasis. The main-level primary and second-floor suites are located in separate wings, granting seclusion and privacy.
Beams of sunshine pour through a vast skylight, luring you upward to the third floor featuring an office, flexible loft area with a kitchen and incredible terrace space with sweeping views. Each blissful space in this home is united by melodious materials and an abundance of light, perfectly complementing a backyard escape and the convenience of a lower-level heated driveway and garage.
- Crafted by Nest Architectural Design
- Soaring Interior Spaces With 30’-High Glass Walls
- Vast Skylight Spanning the Width of the Home
- Enchanting Suspended Bridge Connecting Both Wings
- Two Elevators
- Open-Concept Living Spaces with a Supreme Indoor-Outdoor Flow
- Chef’s Kitchen with a Pantry + High-End Appliances, Including Wolf, SubZero + Miele
- Third Floor with Glass-Enclosed Office and Bathroom, Living Area, Kitchenette + Incredible Terrace with 360-Degree Views
- Dual Primary Suites — Main-Floor + Second Level — with Luxury Five-Star Finishes
- Incredible Lower Level with a Living Room, Guest Quarters + Wine Closet
- Elevated Terrace with 360-Degree Views
- Stunning Exterior Spaces Wrapped in Wispy Grasses + Thoughtful Water Features
- Heated Bathroom Floors Throughout
- Primary Bathroom Floors Heated with WiFi Control
- Back Patio, Driveway + Front Sidewalk Integrated with Snow Melt Technology
- Crestron Smart Home System for Lighting, Window Shades, Audio/Video, HVAC, Security System + Garage Doors
- Dolby Atmos Home Theater System in Basement
Two dominating walls of concrete dissect a contemporary composition of the home’s façade, clueing guests into the architectural magnitude that unfurls inside. Without skipping a beat, the residence makes a lasting first impression. An interplay of concrete and glass reaches upwards thirty feet into the air, intersected by a series of open corridors and bridges. The simplicity of scale takes hold in the great room — a glass-enclosed stage built for entertaining with a vast fireplace, seamless outdoor connectivity and a deluge of natural light.
- Awe-Inducing Architectural Form
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Open-Concept Floorplan Intersected by Concrete Beams
- Glass-Lined Corridors, Stairwells + Bridges
- Architectural Gas Fireplace
- Remarkable Outdoor Connectivity
CHEF’S KITCHEN + DINING ROOM
Separated by an LED-lit stairwell yet harmoniously intertwined, the kitchen and dining room allow the warmth of wood and earthy materials to make a sleek statement. The dining room features an array of built-in storage with in-cabinet lighting while the kitchen flaunts a center island with seating. Soft lighting permeates each space, drawing attention to the subtle sheen of high-end appliances. Nearby, a pantry affords ample storage elegantly hidden away.
- Open, Yet Separate Kitchen + Dining Room
- Warm Wood + Sleek Marble Elements
- Center Island with Seating
- High-End Appliances Built into Abundant Cabinetry
- Soft Lighting, Including Under-Cabinet LEDS + Recessed Lights
DUAL PRIMARY SUITES
The two primary suites — one located on the main level and the other on the upper level — echo one another in layout, yet each space offers just enough variation to feel wholly its own. The suites feature custom paneled headboards, clerestory windows and en-suite bathrooms steeped in spa-like bliss. Soaking tubs, dual-entry showers and backlit double vanities position these bathrooms in the ranks of five-star hotels.
- Two Resplendent Primary Hideaways — Main Level + Second Level
- Outdoor Terrace
- Dramatic Views
- Custom Bespoke Walk-In Closets
- Generous Natural Light
- Both Suites Located in Private Wings
- Boasting Luxury Finishes to Rival the Best Hotels
Designed to capture 360-degree views of the mountains and surrounding neighborhoods, the upper level is a masterclass in light and form. Ascend the stairwell to find a glass-enclosed office that can easily be reimagined into a guest suite with an attached bathroom. Stretching outward from the office is an open living and dining area, kitchenette and elevator access. Relish in the radiance of a partially covered terrace, accessible through sliding glass doors that stretch the length of the wall. A dual-sided fireplace completes the outdoor oasis, adding warmth to soirees with a backdrop of mountains and stars.
- Glass-Surrounded Upper Level
- Flexible Office Space with Attached Bathroom
- Open-Concept Living + Dining Area with Kitchenette
- Perfect Entertainer’s Oasis
- Elevator Access
- Dual-Sided Fireplace
- Dreamlike Outdoor Oasis with Front Range Views
Sweeping livability stretches downward into a visionary lower level. Concrete takes center stage with dominating beams, sleek flooring and a glass-enclosed wine room perfect for wine collections. Guest quarters, multiple living spaces and abundant storage offer endless possibilities as an entertainer’s space or relaxing hideaway. Generous windows afford ample natural light and peer out into the home’s meticulously crafted heated driveway.
- Finished Lower Level with Multiple Living Spaces
- Abundant Natural Light + Recessed Lighting
- Easy Garage + Mudroom Access
- Generous Guest Suites
The outdoor connectivity that this home offers is a soulful embrace of Colorado’s coveted climate. Glass walls open to a covered terrace that stretches outward into the sunshine. An outdoor kitchen commingles with a dining area, seating area and firepit, all of which are surrounded by thoughtfully placed landscaping to promote privacy. A stretch of turf may remain as-is or be reimagined into an in-ground pool for the ultimate outdoor experience.
- Unparalleled Outdoor Connectivity
- Covered + Uncovered Terrace with Main-Floor Access
- Stunning Landscaping with Native Plants
- Artistic Water Features
- Outdoor Kitchen + Fire Pit
- Pool-Ready Infrastructure
Named 2021’s Best Neighborhood by 5280 Magazine, Hilltop is Denver’s renowned luxury urban neighborhood. With a convenient location that’s close to iconic parks, DIA, Downtown and the Denver Tech Center, there is no better place to set down roots. Within the vicinity is Cherry Creek, an area known for its top-tier boutiques, restaurants and entertainment venues. High-end living is synonymous with this enviable locale.