Outdoor bliss permeates throughout this Conifer home. Situated on its own outdoor oasis with over 10 acres to wander, this home offers bright livability with southern exposure and views of Pikes Peak. Naturally inspired finishes and high-end appliances grace this residence with both timeless flair and modern convenience.This home is the hallmark of Colorado living.
- Enchanting + Private 10.10-Acre Oasis
- Nature-Inspired Finishes Throughout
- Towering Ceilings + Exposed Beams
- Stone-Wrapped Fireplace
- Chef’s Kitchen W/ A 36” Thermador Gas Stove + Custom Cabinetry
- Luxurious Primary Suite w/ a Spa-Like Bathroom Featuring a Walk-In Shower
- Expansive Bedrooms w/ Walk-In Closets
- Built-In Trundle Bed
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity To 750 Sq Ft Deck w/ Sunken Hot Tub
An open living, dining and kitchen space sits beneath towering ceilings with exposed beams. Anchored by a stone-wrapped fireplace, the living area peers into the forest through generous windows. Wood trim mimics the warmth of hardwood floors for an all-encompassing dive into naturally inspired bliss.
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- High Ceilings Throughout the Main Floor
- Exposed Wood Beams
- Stained Wood Trim
- Hardwood Floors
- Generous Windows + Natural Light
- Stone-Surrounded Fireplace
- Forest Views
OPEN KITCHEN + DINING
Alongside the living area is a light-infused dining area situated beneath a bespoke light fixture. Deck access is granted through glass doors for extended gatherings and al fresco dinners. The nearby chef’s kitchen boasts a 36” Thermador gas stove, granite countertops and custom cabinets.
- Seamless Kitchen + Dining Spaces
- High-End Stainless Steel Appliances, Including a Thermador Gas Stove + Wine Cooler
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Custom Cabinetry
- Roomy Center Island w/ Seating
- Radiant Backsplash + Finishes
BEDS + BATHS
Each bedroom in this home includes a walk-in closet; and when guests need an extra space, a built-in trundle bed comes in handy. Among these bedrooms, a luxurious primary suite awaits. This space continues the earthy motif with exposed beams and a spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, wide windows and a walk-in shower.
- Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- All Bedrooms Include a Walk-in Closet
- Built-in Trundle Bed for Additional Guests
- Deck Access
- Travertine Floors + Showers
- Rejuvenating Primary Suite w/ Spa-Like Bathroom + Custom Tongue and Groove Headboard
The radiance of this home continues outward onto over 750 square feet of deck space. Ample area for entertaining is available on two levels — the lower of which includes a sunken Wind River hot tub space. The natural stone, cedar and stucco exterior of this home blends seamlessly with its surroundings, including rock outcroppings and views of Pikes Peak. Wander throughout this home’s 10.10 acre’s to find a small creek, aspen groves and serenity; all within a half mile of Highway 285.
- Resplendent Outdoor Connectivity
- Parking for an RV
- Rock Outcroppings, Aspens + Pines
- 10 Acres
- Dual-Level Decks w/ Hot Tub
- Pikes Peaks Views
- Entertainer + Outdoor Lover’s Dream
Although this home sits within its own private universe of outdoor bliss, residents of 12261 Hosman Court are just moments away from Highway 285 and Staunton State Park. Outdoor adventure is never too far with Lion’s Head and Black Mountain just within reach. The town of Conifer is less than 10 minutes away for all the necessary conveniences.