This enchanting West Villa Luxury Townhomes marvel incorporates beautiful finishes with a linear motif. Indoor-outdoor connectivity is achieved on every level, allowing for cascades of natural light to flow in through glass doors. Retreat to an upper-level oasis brimming with delicate sunshine, or escape to the rooftop deck for a haven set against incredible views.
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Solid Natural Oak Floors
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Immaculate Kitchen w/ Designer Tile + Quartz Countertops
- Samsung Appliances + Gas Range
- Primary Suite w/ Private Balcony
- Fully Fenced Yard + Outdoor Space on Every Level
- Rooftop-Level Terrace w/ Mountain + City Views
- Close to Perry Street Light Rail Station
LIVING + DINING
A private patio space welcomes residents into an illuminated stairwell leading up to the main floor. The open-concept floorplan begins with a light-drenched living space that flows seamlessly into a dining area. A slim glass door affords outdoor connectivity that extends the dining and entertaining area.
- Open Floorplan
- Generous Natural Light
- Solid Oak Floors
- Serene Paint Palette
- Dining Area w/ Outdoor Access
Designer tile, quartz counters and stainless steel appliances characterize the kitchen’s composition. Generous seating is afforded with a vast center island topped by elegant light fixtures. Entertaining is easy with ample counter space and breezy proximity to the living and dining spaces.
- Showstopping Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Counters + Center Island w/ Seating
- Easy Entertaining Capabilities
Just upstairs, a spa-like primary suite awaits with ample natural light, private balcony access and an en-suite bathroom — the latter of which boasts dual vanities and expertly tiled elements. Cozy carpeting and neutral colors invite restful rejuvenation throughout. This same luxurious motif carries into the additional light-drenched bedroom spaces.
- Upper-Level Primary Suite
- Private Balcony Access
- Spa-Like En-Suite Bathroom
Retreat to this home’s impeccable rooftop-level terrace; a serene escape surrounded by mountain and city views. Rubber pavers and hot tub capabilities allow this space to shine as an entertainer’s dream. Below, a Xeriscaped and turfed yard creates the perfect space for pets or additional space to host intimate soirees.
- Awe-Inducing Rooftop Patio
- Rubber Pavers + Hot Tub Engineering
- City + Mountain Views
- Xeriscaped Yard
Existing at the intersection of urban convenience and outdoor connectivity, the West Colfax neighborhood boasts the best of both worlds. With Sloan’s Lake to the north, Dry Gulch Park to the south and major roadways nearby, this locale is a highly coveted neighborhood for anyone seeking the distinct Denver lifestyle.