1250 Golden Circle #409 – $250,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Inviting comfort abounds in this Golden residence. Enter into an easily flowing layout updated with wood laminate flooring and fresh, neutral wall color. Sliding glass doors open to reveal a 4th-floor, west-facing balcony with amazing views of Lookout Mountain. Convenient building amenities include onsite laundry located on the third floor, a fitness center, indoor pool and an assigned parking space in front of the building. An ideal location offers close proximity to the light rail, Red Rocks Amphitheater, downtown Golden, School of Mines and several nature trails plus easy access to I-70, 6th Ave and Highway 93.
An entryway closet provides plentiful storage while a dining area sits beneath a ceiling fan light fixture. A quaint kitchen offers ample cabinetry for keeping the home chef’s essentials. Room for both relaxing and entertaining is found in a spacious living area with outdoor connectivity. A sizable bedroom with new carpeting and a large closet is complemented by a full bathroom with neutral tiles.
- wood laminate flooring + fresh, neutral wall color
- entryway closet with plentiful storage
- quaint kitchen with ample cabinetry
- spacious living area with outdoor connectivity
- 4th-floor, west-facing balcony with views of Lookout Mountain
- sizable bedroom with new carpeting + a large closet
- building amenities include onsite laundry, a fitness center, indoor pool + assigned parking space
- close proximity to the light rail, Red Rocks Amphitheater, downtown Golden, School of Mines + nature trails
- easy access to I-70, 6th Ave + Highway 93
Square Feet Above: 600
Parking: 1 Assigned Spot