Classic comfort abounds in this residence poised within the coveted Sableridge Townhome community. A light-filled layout unfurls with a neutral color palette ideal for a host of personalized design and décor possibilities. Outside, a large, fenced-in backyard presents space for hosting gatherings with a private, covered patio. An ideal location offers easy access to I-225, the new light rail, shopping, restaurants and Gateway High School.
- Poised within the Coveted Sableridge Townhome Community
- Neutral Color Palette
- Open Living Area with Built-Ins + a Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Eat-In Kitchen with Generous Warm Cabinetry
- Dining Area with Outdoor Connectivity
- Two Sizable Bedrooms with Large Closets
- Expansive Finished Basement with a Rec Room, Laundry Room + Storage
- Large, Fenced-In Backyard with a Covered Patio
- Ideal Location with Easy Access to I-225, the New Light Rail, Shopping, Restaurants + Gateway High School
LIVING AREA, KITCHEN + DINING AREA
Enjoy relaxing and entertaining in an open living area complete with built-in shelving and a wood-burning fireplace. An eat-in kitchen with generous warm wood cabinetry offers plenty of space for keeping cooking and baking essentials. Sliding glass doors in a dining area provide seamless connectivity for indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Built-In Shelving
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Warm Wood Cabinetry
- Storage Space
- Sliding Glass Doors
BEDROOMS + FINISHED BASEMENT
Upstairs, two sizable bedrooms await with ceiling fan light fixtures and large closets. Flexible living space is found in an expansive finished basement featuring a recreation area with built-ins — the perfect setting to host movie and game nights. A half bathroom, laundry room and ample storage complete this functional space.
- Ceiling Fan Light Fixtures
- Large Closets
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Ample Storage
Ideally located within Aurora, Sableridge Townhome community is a quaint residential neighborhood with unparalleled access to a plethora of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities, as well as easy access to the Front Range at large. Residents enjoy close proximity to nearby parks and recreation offering endless opportunities for outdoor adventures.