Wrapped in gorgeous Craftsman character from the inside out, this Congress Park home is a timeless dream for both future residents and savvy investors alike. Timeless elements such as hardwood floors, wide baseboard trim and exposed brick elevate this home into a lovely escape. Equipped with a backyard and a detached garage, this abode is a gem waiting to be discovered.
- Gorgeous Craftsman Character
- Serene + Covered Front Porch
- Flowing Living + Dining Areas
- Beaming Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Original Hardwood Floors
- Striking Fireplace w/ Original Tile + Wood Stove Insert
- Elegant Baseboard Trim
- Exposed Brick + Earthy Tile
- Unfinished Attic Perfect For Primary Suite Renovation
- Lower Level w/ Abundant Storage
- Private Backyard w/ Mature Trees, A Lush Lawn + Patio
BRIGHT LIVING + DINING
A serene and covered front porch leads residents into a bright living area grounded by original hardwoods and a fireplace with a wood stove insert. Flanked by quaint windows on either side, the mantel provides a generous space for décor and photos. A wide cased opening reveals a luminous formal dining area framed with elegant baseboard trim.
- Classic Character Throughout
- Original Hardwood Elements
- Classic Fireplace w/ Wood Stove Insert
- Generous Natural Light
- Formal Dining Room w/ Timeless Charm
Exposed brick and earthy tile define a warm kitchen that offers generous counter space and easy access to the back porch — the latter of which can shine with imagination and structural reinforcement. Warm maple cabinetry commingles with bright natural light, offering a warm and inviting feel. Washer and dryer hookups fully maximize the productive use of this space.
- Exposed Brick + Earthy Tile
- Generous Counters
- Ample Cabinetry
- W/D Hookups
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
BEDS + BATHS
Two main-level bedrooms shine with generous charm and character, including hardwood floors and tall ceilings. Original doors and trim amplify the Craftsman timelessness throughout. An unfinished attic poses the perfect opportunity for a primary suite renovation.
- Tall Ceilings + Ample Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors + Original Character
- Primary Suite Opportunity in Attic
Escape to the private backyard haven defined by mature trees, a lush lawn and a cozy patio. Generous privacy is afforded with a wide-stretching tree canopy and wood fencing. A detached 1-car garage affords extra storage and parking in this coveted neighborhood.
- Lush Outdoor Escape
- Stone Patio
- Verdant Lawn + Mature Trees
- Detached Garage + Private Fencing
With a fantastic Congress Park location, be near it all. This coveted location is a quick jaunt to Congress Park with a freshly renovated community pool, the Botanical Gardens, Trader Joes, Sprouts, Rose Hospital and the exciting new multi-use development project on 9th + CO. Also, live minutes away from Denver’s best restaurants and shops in Cherry Creek North and enjoy a quick trip to Downtown or DTC.