Nostalgic bliss emerges in this timeless Montclair residence. Built in 1948, a warm brick façade draws residents inward to a unique layout brimming with original architectural features. Engineered hardwood floors flow throughout complemented by light, neutral wall color. Enjoy relaxing and entertaining outdoors on a large, covered patio. Beyond, an expansive backyard with new fencing features a serene Zen garden with a koi pond.
A cozy fireplace grounds a spacious living area drenched in natural light from a wide picture window. An arched doorway leads into a chic dining area and updated kitchen showcasing white quartz countertops, a center island, two-toned cabinets and an undermount single basin stainless steel sink. High-end appliances include a Wolf four-burner stove/oven, two-drawer Fisher + Paykel dishwasher, Perlick mini fridge and Monogram 30-inch glass door bottom mount refrigerator. Three bright and sizable bedrooms are complemented by two bathrooms — one featuring original tiles.
- unique layout with original architectural features
- engineered hardwood flooring
- grounding fireplace + spacious living area
- arched doorway with a chic dining area
- updated kitchen with white quartz countertops
- undermount single basin stainless steel sink
- Wolf 4-burner stove/oven + 2-drawer dishwasher
- 30-inch glass door refrigerator + mini fridge
- spacious covered patio
- fenced-in backyard, Zen garden + koi pond