Elevated style awaits in this sleek studio perfectly poised in Downtown Boulder. Boasting a true urban loft feel, this light-filled, west-facing residence draws attention upwards to 12-foot-high ceilings with exposed ductwork and below to bamboo flooring. Open a glass door to reveal a private 10-foot by 9-foot balcony beaming with picturesque city views. Additional amenities in this secure building include an in-home washer and dryer, elevator access and a parking space in a secure underground garage with storage.
- Sleek Lock + Leave Studio Condo
- West-Facing, Light-Filled Residence
- Exposed Ductwork + Brick Accents
- Urban Loft Feel with 12’ High Ceilings
- Bamboo Flooring Throughout
- Primary Suite with Expansive Built-In Closet + Cabinet System
- Open Kitchen with Quartzite Countertops, Contemporary Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances + Island with a 2-Seat Breakfast Bar
- Modern Finishes + Amenities
- Private Balcony with Beaming City Views
- Ideal Location in Downtown Boulder
LIVING AREA, DINING AREA + KITCHEN
An exposed brick accent wall warms a spacious living and dining area presenting ample space for hosting soirees. An open kitchen is complete with quartzite countertops, contemporary cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and an island with a two-seat breakfast bar. Seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity is promoted with access to a balcony boasting city views — the perfect setting to enjoy dining al fresco.
- Exposed Brick Accent Wall
- Quartzite Countertops
- Contemporary Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Outdoor Balcony
BEDROOM + BATHROOM
Partially enclosed for privacy, a bedroom suite with space for a king-sized bed is impressive with an expansive built-in closet and cabinet system. Revel in relaxation in a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower and wall-mounted fixtures. A custom wood vanity offers plenty of storage for keeping and organizing essentials.
- Space for a King-Sized Bed
- Built-In Closet + Cabinet System
- Walk-In Shower
- Wall-Mounted Fixtures
- Custom Wood Vanity
Picturesque at every turn yet distinctly imbued with neighborhood charm, Boulder is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. Such accolades are apparent the moment residents arrive home. A bustling restaurant scene, unparalleled outdoor access and a divine mix of architectural interest establish Boulder as the quintessential locale for Colorado living. Enjoy the vibrance of Pearl Street, the awe-inducing wonder of the Flatirons and every charming sight in between.