1361 South Forest Way – $720,000
MODERN COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Delicately refined yet classically poised, this Virginia Village hideaway flaunts charisma and luminosity in every decadent detail.
Rebuilt 1950’s ranch home, All new systems, electrical, plumbing (including sewer) and roof, Rare 3 bedroom 2 bath, Designer touches, AMAZING kitchen with huge island and room for the whole gang, Wood and designer tile floors, Beautiful and convenient Virginia Village neighborhood, New professional landscaping, New detached oversized 2 car garage, Thoughtful details like clerestory windows, sky tubes, oversized windows and 2 outdoor patios.
- Coveted, Central Location
- Warm Cedar Cladding
- Charismatic Luminosity
- Clerestory Windows
- Sparkling Hardwood Floors
- Decadent Detail Throughout
- Open Living + Dining Areas
- Stunning Kitchen w/ Vast Island,
- Colorful Backsplash + Accent Wall
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Primary Suite Oasis W/ Vaulted Ceilings + Private Deck Access
- Lush Backyard W/ Wooden Deck
- Low-Maintenance Landscaping
RADIANT LIVING + DINING
Warm cedar cladding and a low-maintenance landscape exude elegant curb appeal that flows into an open living and dining area through light-drenching clerestory windows. Hardwood floors sparkle beneath recessed lighting and a skylight. The dining space sits nestled beneath a contemporary light fixture, warming the space and inviting at-home gatherings.
- Flowing Living + Dining Areas
- Skylight + Clerestory Windows
- Striking Light Fixtures
- Hardwood Floors
- Neutral Color Palette
Nearby, a designer kitchen flaunts thoughtful touches that radiate artistry and allure. A vast island, stainless steel appliances and a colorful blue backsplash all interact to create an atmosphere that is both playful and sleek. This composition is emboldened by a stunning geometric wall that marries contemporary emotion with charismatic bliss.
- Enchantingly Updated Kitchen
- Generous Counterspace + Two-Toned Cabinetry
- Vibrant Blue Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beaming Natural Light
- Bold Geometric Accent Wall
LIGHT-FILLED PRIMARY SUITE
The theme of luminous brilliance continues throughout the home’s bedrooms, especially within a primary suite nestled beneath vaulted ceilings. A walk-in closet conveniently hides the washer and dryer while private deck access encourages late-night conversation and early-morning coffee. The en-suite bathroom is a divine escape with expert tilework and sleek fixtures for a timeless feel.
- Sunlit Primary Suite
- Spacious Walk-in Closet w/ Washer + Dryer
- Private Deck Access Through a Sliding Glass Door
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Expert Tilework + Gorgeous Fixtures
The charm of this home extends outside to a lush backyard oasis. Characterized by mature professional landscaping and a sunny wooden deck, this verdant escape promotes serene rejuvenation in the enviable Colorado climate. A convenient detached garage offers additional storage space for seasonal furniture and landscaping tools.
- Verdant Outdoor Oasis
- Wooden Deck
- Lush, Mature Landscaping
- Ample Space for Entertaining
- Convenient Detached Garage
Enjoy spacious suburban living without leaving Denver in this trendy neighborhood. Virginia Village features charming, mid-century modern homes, lush parks and hip shops and restaurants. This home is minutes away from Interstate 25, the University of Denver and bustling Colorado Boulevard.
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 1,357
Parking: 2 Car Detached Garage