1362 S. Edison Way – View Listing
One of Krisana Park’s Most Unique Entry Way Courtyards Celebrates its Bohemian Nature with this Mid-Century Marvel!
Located on Edison Way, the Curviest and Smallest Street in Krisana Park, this Abode Features Floor to Ceiling Glass, Tongue and Groove Ceilings, Post Beam Construction and Hardwoods Throughout!
Bright, Colorful and Playful, the Owner is an Artist , the House has a Carefree Spirit that is Engaging and Imaginative! An Office/Studio Overlooks the Courtyard, the Living Room Features a Central Fireplace with a Covered Patio and Backyard, and Mosaic Tile Kitchen Countertops.
Recently Added are:
- New Insulated Membrane Roof
- Real Goods Solar Panels–Creates Around 200 Kilowatts of Electric Energy per Month–Goes to Electric Grid and Credited Back
- Exterior Walls and Crawl Space Insulated
- New Energy Efficient Kitchen Windows
- New Furnace and Freshly Repainted
Krisana Park is Denver’s Mid-Century Mod Neighborhood with a 100% Walk-Score for Architectural Eye Candy! Given the Denver Mayor’s Design Award for Best Sustainable Neighborhood and Centrally Located Close to Cherry Creek, the Tech Center, Downtown and Whole Foods!
Featured in many Publications and HGTV, Krisana Park has a Cool Vibe, Awesome Neighbors and Incredible Energy!