A charming red brick exterior lends a warm welcome to lofty, light-filled living spaces in this residence brimming with modern touches. Nestled within a 60+ community, this home is a comfortable haven, highlighted by tall ceilings, plentiful windows and an open, airy layout. Residents enjoy countless amenities, both within the residence and community wide.
- Serene 60+ Community
- Charming Red Brick Exterior
- Tall Ceilings + Plentiful Windows
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Flex Space w/ a Large Closet
- Pristine Kitchen w/ a Center Island + Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Primary Suite w/ a Fireplace + Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area w/ Built-In Folding Table
- Outdoor Balcony
- Water + Cable Included
- Picturesque Community Paths
- Tennis + Pickleball Courts
LIVING ROOM + FLEX SPACE
Residents enter into the living room with a tiled fireplace and glass door to the outdoor balcony — a perfect relaxation space for admiring the evening sunset. A side flex space is ideal as a private home office or fitness room with a large closet. Multiple large windows illuminate the space in natural light, highlighting the soffit box ceiling details and hallway arches.
- Tiled Fireplace
- Glass Door to Outdoor Balcony
- Side Flex Space w/ Closet
- Large Windows
- Plush Beige Carpeting
The living room flows into the kitchen featuring a large center island with seating, stainless steel appliances and warm wood cabinets for storing kitchen essentials. A tile backsplash complements the contemporary pendant light fixtures above the center island. Residents enjoy meals in the dining area that opens to the living room for ease of access and entertainment.
- Large Center Island w/ Seating
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Warm Wood Cabinets
- Tile Backsplash + Contemporary Pendant Light Fixtures
- Open Dining Area
Two large bedrooms boast tiled fireplaces, adding ambiance and warmth to the spaces. The relaxing primary suite impresses with a large walk-in closet with custom shelving for organization and storage. The en-suite bath boasts double vanities with a stone backsplash and a vast walk-in shower for a spa-like experience.
- Tiled Fireplaces in Each Bedroom
- Large Walk-In Closet w/ Custom Shelving
- Double Vanities w/ Stone Backsplash
- Walk-In Shower
RESIDENCE + COMMUNITY AMENITIES
A laundry area features a washer and dryer, built-in folding table and cabinets for ultimate organization. The residence includes water, cable, elevators, and a one-car attached garage that is not directly attached to the residence. Residents enjoy community paths, tennis/pickleball courts and more in the quaint community.
- Washer + Dryer
- Built-In Folding Table + Cabinets
- Water, Cable + Elevators
- 1-Car Attached Garage Not Directly Attached to Residence
- Community Paths + Tennis/Pickleball Courts + More
Longmont is one of Colorado’s best places to live. Stunning views, a mom-and-pop main street, an abundance of Colorado craft breweries and a thriving job market create a small town feel without compromise. Find yourself in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and close to outdoor recreation with easy access to I-25.