Inspired by the Original Brick Ranch Built in 1962, Jasmine Explodes with a New Modern Sensibility!
Re-Created by Denver Architect Steve Barsch with Barsch Design, Jasmine pays Homage to its Past. Instead of Building a Second Floor the Decision was made to Lift the Ceiling Heights and Create a Master Suite Wing to the Existing Foot Print.
Surrounded by Clerestory Windows the Ceilings Seem to Float Above the Space Creating a Lofty Feel. Four Levels of Floating Roofs have a Dramatic Effect with Overhangs of Tongue and Groove Cedar Soffits.
The Indoor/Outdoor Connection was Critical to the Design. All Public Rooms Open to the Front and Back Courtyards. The Hardscape Surfaces seem to Waterfall to the Ground that Embrace the Yard and Landscape.
Technology Rules in this State of the Art Home. The Security System (Complete with Cameras), Lighting System and HVAC Systems can be Controlled by Touch Pads, Including IPHONES and IPADS. Energy Efficiency was also a Key Factor in Deciding on Windows, Insulation and HVAC.
The Gourmet Kitchen is Spectacular! Bright, Open and Appointed with the Best Materials and Appliances all Surrounded by Natural Light and Open to the Living Areas.
- Island Counter is a Slab of Calcutta Gold Supreme Marble
- Custom Lighting
- SubZ Glass Door Refrigerator
- SubZ Freezer Drawers
- 2 Dish Washers
- Wolf Gas Range
- Custom Millwork and Cabinetry
- Mosaic Glass/Stone Tile
Luxury and Romance best Describes the Master Suite. Surrounded by Natural Light from Clerestory Windows and Glass Doors the Suite is Engaged to the Outdoor Courtyard and is also Reflected Inside with an Incredible Spa Master Bath. The Master Suite is on its own Separate Wing.
- 5 Piece Master Bath
- Marble Flooring
- Soaking Tub
- Steam Shower
- Quartz Countertops
- Custom Shoji Screen Room Divider
- Custom Built Out Walk In Closet with Washer/Dryer
- Skylit Closet Corridor with Custom Built-Ins
The Additional Bedrooms are Located on their own Wing. Both Bedrooms are En Suite with Walk In Closets.
The Lower Level has a Theater and or Game Room Complete with Wet Bar and Built In Custom Millwork and Shelving. An Additional Bedroom and Bath are also Located on this Level.
- Weather Shield High Performance Windows and Doors
- High Efficiency Furnace System
- Hot Water on Demand
- Close Cell High Performance Insulation
- Radio Transmitted Lighting Control/Security System–IPAD Capable
- Video Security System–4 Cameras–Interface with IPAD and IPHONE
- Solid Walnut Flooring
- Slab Stone and Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Custom Walnut Cabinetry
- Custom Millwork in Family Room, Office, Master Bedroom and Kitchen
- SubZ, Freezer Drawers, 2 Dishwashers, Wolf Gas Range
- Tongue and Groove Cedar Soffits
- Masonry Landscape Walls
- State of the Art Irrigation System
- Custom Lighting Package and Fixtures Throughout
- Steam Shower
- Energy Efficient Gas Fireplaces–Heat Generated with Thermostat Remote Control
Located in Crestmoor, one of Denver’s Coveted Luxury Urban Neighborhoods. Rich in Diverse Architectural Style with Sprawling Mid-Century Ranches, Tudor’s, Multi Level Contemporaries and Mansions.
Crestmoor is a Park Neighborhood. Soccer and Softball Fields, Tennis Courts, Out Door Pool, Picnic Areas, Walking and Bike Paths are all part of the Neighborhood. Crestmoor also has the Crestmoor Swim and Tennis Club for its Residents. It is Located Across the Street from 141 S Jasmine!
Walking Distance to Local Restaurants, Markets and Commerce. A Short Drive and or Bike Ride to Cherry Creek. Close to Downtown and the Tech Center.
141 S. Jasmine is Proudly Co-Listed with Joanne Kleinstein with Cherry Creek Properties.