1430 18th Street 13- $359,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | UNDER CONTRACT
Revel in downtown Boulder living in this luminous top floor residence. Perfectly positioned in an end placement for privacy, a bright and open layout gracefully unfolds with gorgeous bamboo flooring throughout. Sliding glass doors open to reveal a private balcony enveloped by lush treetops. Imagine warm evenings spent dining al fresco while admiring stunning views of the Flatirons. Additional amenities include a sizable, private storage unit and a reserved parking space. Enjoy a coveted location between CU and Pearl Street.
Abundant natural light streams into the space through two vast skylights and thoughtfully placed windows. A quaint kitchen beams with ample cabinetry and a breakfast bar with seating. Warmth emanates from a classic fireplace in a spacious living area. A staircase ascends to the upper level where a bedroom awaits with lofty vaulted ceilings and a large walk-in closet. A full bathroom features generous vanity storage space. Nearby, a washer and dryer set is an added convenience.
- top-floor downtown Boulder residence
- positioned in an end placement for privacy
- bright + open layout flowing with bamboo flooring
- two vast skylights + thoughtfully placed windows
- spacious living area warmed by a classic fireplace
- private balcony with Flatiron views
- upper-level bedroom with vaulted ceilings + a walk-in closet
- private storage unit + a reserved parking space
- coveted location between CU and Pearl Street
Square Feet Above: 485
Parking: 1 Reserved