An Absolute Mid-Century Gem in Krisana Park, Denver’s Beloved 50’s Neighborhood! Recently Renovated, with the Original Charm and Character in Mind, 1467 S Fairfax is Ready for 2014 Living!
The Present Owner is a Senior Project Manager Architect with Famed OZ Architecture. Every Detail, as only an Architect can do, has been tended to.
The Floor to Ceiling Windows Overlook the South Facing Courtyard, Essentially Doubling the Living Room. With Full Height Sliding Glass Doors the Indoor/Outdoor Experience is Seamless. Taking Center Stage Between the Living Room and Courtyard is the Original Concrete Block Fireplace that has been Converted to Gas.
- Floor to Ceiling Glass
- Clerestory Windows
- Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- Exposed Beams
- Hardwood Floors
- South Facing Courtyard
- Gas Fireplace
- Storage Shed
- 2 Storage Closets
The Galley Kitchen is Updated with a Gas Range and Wood Cabinets. The Master Suite has South and West Windows and a New Bath with Walk In Shower.
- NEW 60mil TPO Commercial Grade Roof with 4” Insulation
- NEW Seamless Pre Finished Gutters and Downspouts
- NEW Exterior Paint, Including Trim and Soffits
- NEW Master Bath and Second Bath
- NEW Interior Paint, Including Ceiling and Wall
- NEW Interior Glass Inset Doors
- NEW Concrete Driveway and Back Yard Walk
- NEW Monolithic Reinforced Concrete Patio
- NEW Landscape with Lighting, River Rock and Plantings
- NEW Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
- NEW Building Code Compliant Foundation Wall Insulation
- NEW 5 Zone Sprinkler System
- NEW Lighting Throughout – Inside/Outside
Krisana Park, Denver’s Hot Mid-Century Mod Neighborhood, is Centrally Located in SE Denver. Enjoying the Spot Light for Years, Krisana Park is Loved and Adored by Local and National Media. Featured in Atomic Ranch, Modern in Denver Magazine, the Denver Post, HGTV & Countless other Venues Krisana Park Still is Relevant Today as when it was Originally Built in 1955.
Krisana Park was Recognized by the Mayor of Denver for Best Sustainable Neighborhood and Received the Coveted Mayor’s DesignAward!
Close to Cherry Creek, the Denver Tech Center, Whole Foods, the Cherry Creek Bike Path, Infinity Park, City Set and a Short Commute to Downtown, Krisana Park is Ideally Located in Central Denver.