The GREEN BUILD MODERN HOUSE in Platt Park was Designed and Built by LEED Accredited Architect Angelo Marasco and his wife Nancy.
The Marasco Team set out to Create the Perfect Eco Friendly, Sustainable and Green Build House that made sense for their Family. With Emphasis on an Open Floor Plan, Tons of Natural Light, Energy Efficiencies and Green Materials the Effect is Seamless and Flawless.
The Design is Simple yet Rarely Achieved. Virtually no Wasted Space, the High Ceilings and Open Interior Feel Loft Like yet Functions for a busy Family.
The Kitchen is by Henrybuilt, a Cool Kitchen Manufacturer Specializing in Superior Custom Cabinetry and Design. Bosch Appliances, Ceasarstone Quartz Countertops and Awesome Lighting Complete the Modern Aesthetic.
An Interior Courtyard that is both Visually Stunning and Practical for the Indoor/Outdoor Experience takes Center Stage! Engaged to the Public Rooms and Expands the Overall Usable Square Footage.
The Upper Level has 3 Bedrooms including an Amazing Master Suite with a 5 piece Spa/Luxury Bath and a large Walk-In Closet with Modern Fixtures and Shelving.
- Natural Cedar Siding
- Walls and Roofs Built with Structural Insulated Panels
- Douglas Fir Clad Windows and Doors from Loewen.
- Triple Pane Glazing on Main Floor
- Pre-finished Bamboo Flooring Throughout
- Lighting by Artemide, Vibia, Leucos, Rotaliana and Tech Lighting
- Ventilation by Modern Fan Company
- Kitchen by Henrybuilt
- Caesarstone Quartz Countertops
- Bosch Appliances
- Fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Vanities and Sinks by Duravit
- Dual Flush Toilets by Caroma
- Benjamin Moore EcoSpec – Low VOCs and Odor
Located in Fabulous Platt Park, Denver’s Uber Cool Urban Neighborhood that has a Walk Score of a Zillion! Easy Walking Streets with Tons of Charm and Character.
Old South Pearl Street is Where ALL the Action Happens! A Couple of the City’s Best Restaurants, Shops, Cafe’s, Bakeries and Galleries all help Create an Enjoyable Oasis.
- Sushi Den
- Pajama Baking Company
- Park Burger
- Stella’s Coffee Haus
- Gaia Bistro
- Kaos Pizza
- Infamous Sunday Farmers Market
- B-Cycle Bicycle Sharing Station
Whole Foods Market, Light Rail and the Vibrancy of City Living all Surrounded by Turn-of-the-Century Bungalows, Victorians, NEW Infill, Mod Dwellings and Beautiful People. Close to Downtown, Cherry Creek, The Tech Center and Wash Park.