Treasured Centennial living comes forth in this gracious and expansive home. Natural light streams in through generous windows, illuminating an open floorplan wrapped in neutral colors. The home’s great room features towering, two-story ceilings, a classic fireplace and hardwood flooring. Each bedroom, including a bright primary suite with a sitting area, is a luminous escape. Entertaining is a breeze with a finished lower level and a sizable outdoor haven.
- Open Floorplan with Abundant Natural Light
- Home Office with Custom Wallpaper
- Newly Renovated Kitchen with Island
- Living Room with Soaring Ceilings
- Luxurious Primary Suite with Fireplace + Sitting Area
- Five-Piece En-Suite Bathroom + Walk-in Closet
- Finished Lower-Level Rec Room with Egress Windows
- Backs to Open Space and Piney Creek Trail
- Patio with Gas Fireplace + Built-in Seating
- New Roof, Flooring, Shutters + More
UPDATED KITCHEN + DINING
A complete kitchen remodel brings together generous cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a vast center island with seating. For formal gatherings, a separate dining space offers ease of entertaining with baseboard trim and natural light. Low-key soirees are welcomed in a dining nook just off the kitchen with seamless outdoor connectivity.
- Completely Remodeled Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beverage Refrigerator
- Sleek Finishes
- Formal + Informal Dining
- Vast Island with Seating
An expansive two-story great room acts as the heartbeat of the home. Towering ceilings soar overhead, exaggerating cascades of natural light through generous windows. A fireplace grounds the area for warmth and radiance.
- Two-Story Great Room
- Immense Windows
- Cascading Natural Light
- Gas Fireplace
Meander into a rejuvenating primary suite nestled beneath vaulted ceilings. A peninsula fireplace creates a separate sitting area perfect for relaxation. The en-suite bathroom is an oasis with a soaking tub and glass-enclosed walk-in shower. Each additional bedroom is just as luminous with hardwood floors and natural light.
- Coveted Main-Floor Primary
- En-Suite Bathroom with Soaking Tub
- Peninsula Fireplace
- Luminous Secondary Bedrooms
For additional living, retreat downstairs to find a finished basement with egress windows. Ample recreation space affords flexibility for new residents’ needs. Escape to the outdoors with a beautiful patio, fire pit and backyard that backs into a verdant open space and Piney Creek Trail.
- Well-Lit Lower Level
- Outdoor Oasis
- Stone Patio with Fire Pit
- Verdant Backyard with Trail Access
Castle Rock is a town ideally located with easy access to both over 6,000 acres of open space and the city center. It’s the best of both worlds. The town boasts 50 parks, over 87 miles of trails and easy access to the highway to make your way to DTC, Denver or off to the mountains.