Bright and delightful, this studio home lives large with a refreshing color palette and a private outdoor haven. A sleek mid-mod inspired door welcomes residents with a ravishing blue color that exudes immense curb appeal.
Inside, double-paned windows wash the space with luminous natural light. The open floorplan includes a living space, cozy dining area and a galley kitchen — the latter of which boasts quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a gas range. Reclaimed wood elements have been customized into open shelving, mimicking the warmth of the cork flooring below.
A Murphy bed increases the livable area of this home with a sleek motif and built-in storage. A space-saving combination washer and dryer makes laundry a breeze while a high-efficiency HVAC system provides convenience. In 2018, a fully permitted renovation of the entire building included updates to the plumbing, electrical, sewer line and water main, so new residents can enjoy a worry-free move-in.
WHY 1537 WABASH STREET?
- Bright Open Floorplan
- Building-Wide Renovation (2018)
- Desirable Locale
- Sleek Fixtures
- Space-Saving Updates
- Serene Patio Space w/ Fencing
- Elegant Bathroom
- Abundant Natural Light
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- High-Efficiency HVAC System w/ Mini Split
- On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Galley Kitchen w/ Quartz Counters + Gas Range
- Reclaimed Open Wood Shelving + Cork Flooring
- Designer Tile in Bathroom
- Murphy Bed w/ Built-in Closet + Storage
- Easy Access to Central Park
- Close Proximity to Highways
- Short Drive to Downtown Denver