This upgraded Solterra townhome lives large with over 2,000 square feet of light-filled living and gorgeous mountain views. An inviting Mediterranean façade climbs upward into an open concept main floor grounded by rich hardwood.
An upstairs landing maximizes space with a laundry area and flex office/bedroom accessible through French doors. Offering a space for restful relaxation beneath vaulted ceilings, the primary suite boasts more mountain views through arched windows and a soothing neutral color palette. The en-suite bathroom is an earthy haven with dual vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
- Inviting Mediterranean Façade
- Bright + Open Floorplan
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances + Granite Countertops
- Custom Mirrored Backsplash
- Flex Office/Bedroom w/ French Doors
- Luxurious Primary En-Suite w/ Dual Vanities + Walk-in Shower
- Patio + Balcony Off Living Room
- Gorgeous Mountain Views
- Close to Numerous Parks, Nature Trails + Red Rocks Ampitheatre
An open main floor is immediately inviting and welcoming of intimate, at-home gatherings. Cascades of light pour into a living area through sliding glass doors that grant access to a private porch with views. Transom windows and a bright, neutral color palette provide additional illumination and depth.
- Open Concept Main Floor
- Generous Windows
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
OPEN KITCHEN + DINING
Warmth and radiance define a stunning fireplace that connects the living area to a dining space crowned by a chic Hammerton light fixture. A breakfast bar offers additional seating and a front row view into the nearby kitchen, the latter of which is a study in glimmering fascination with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a custom mirrored backsplash. Recessed lighting and natural light from a bright expanse of windows reflect off every surface in this glowing space.
- Multiple Dining Areas
- Dual-Sided Fireplace
- Chic Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Mirrored Backsplash + Ample Cabinetry
Among this home’s spacious bedrooms is a primary haven characterized by vaulted ceilings and charming arched windows. Mountain views provide a stunning backdrop for peaceful mornings and restful evenings. An en-suite bathroom offers the added conveniences of dual vanities and a tiled walk-in shower.
- Spacious Bedrooms Throughout
- Upper-Level Primary Suite
- Vaulted Ceilings + Mountain Views
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities
This home boasts two distinct patio spaces in which residents can enjoy the enviable Colorado climate. The first of these spaces is a sunny front patio with access to the living area and gorgeous mountain views. The second patio is situated near the kitchen for an extended dining area — perfect for grilling and quiet morning coffee.
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Front Patio w/ Generous Views
- Covered Back Patio Near Kitchen
The coveted Solterra community is a highly desirable neighborhood in the coveted Lakewood of Denver. An area known for its greenery, nature trails and wildlife, it’s particularly close to the William Frederick Hayden Park, a nearby 2,400-acre open space. Quick access to the western slope as well as an easy commute to Downtown Denver make it ideally located. Offering a tight-knit community feel with excellent nearby businesses, this is a Lakewood community ideal for outdoor enthusiasts that truly has it all.