Ultimate comfort and style emanate in this charming ranch-style home. A white front door with glass window panes welcomes residents into the sunny interior. The floorplan flows easily from the main living spaces into the generously-sized bedrooms, each with plentiful closet space. This home has been impeccably maintained both inside and out — a true classic with modern flair.
- Charming Ranch-Style Home
- Brimming w/ Natural Light
- Radiant Hardwood Floors
- Coveted Arched Built-In Shelves
- Bright Kitchen w/ White Cabinetry, Butcher Block Counters + Subway Tile
- Flex Space w/ Blue-Painted Brick Fireplace
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious, Fenced-In Backyard w/ Covered Patio
- Close To Restaurants + Shops
ILLUMINATED LIVING ROOM
Immediately upon entering the home, the living room is brimming with natural light from the large picture window. Radiant hardwood floors flow into the dining nook, adorned with arched white built-in shelves, perfect for displaying vintage glassware or artwork. Painted a soft, light gray, the wall color creates an atmosphere of relaxation.
- Large Picture Window
- Radiant Hardwood Floors
- Dining Nook w/ Contemporary Fan + Light Fixture
- Arched, White Built-In Shelves
- Entryway Closet for Storage
CLASSIC CHEF’S KITCHEN
The classic kitchen is bright and airy, boasting white cabinets, wood butcher block countertops and white subway tile backsplash. Stainless steel appliances elevate the space, while shelves on either side of the large window above the sink provide a sunny space for plants. A separate dining area with a contemporary chandelier is situated next to sliding glass doors to the private backyard.
- Wood Butcher Block Countertops
- White Subway Tile Backsplash
- Large, Sunny Window w/ Side Shelving
- Sliding Glass Doors to Backyard
- Separate Dining Area
VERSATILE FLEX SPACE
A versatile flex space in the home features a unique blue-painted brick fireplace complemented by a light tongue-and-groove ceiling. Two square windows on either side of the fireplace provide natural light, while the wooden mantle offers room to display decor or artwork. The space has possibility to be used as a cozy den, exercise space or home office.
- Unique Blue-Painted Brick Fireplace
- Light Tongue-and-Groove Ceiling
- Plush, Neutral Carpeting
- Crisp White Wall Color
Outside the sliding glass doors in the kitchen is the spacious, fenced-in backyard. The covered patio is ideal for outdoor dining or entertaining, while plenty of grass space is available for pets. The possibilities for this outdoor space are endless, with room for a garden or outdoor seating area.
- Fenced-In Backyard Space
- Covered Concrete Patio
- Large, Grassy Area
- Mature Trees + Patio Landscaping
Mar Lee is a quaint suburban neighborhood, dotted with charming ranch homes and ample outdoor space. Spend time enjoying nature at scenic Garfield Lake Park, or on the Sanderson Gulch Trail. Offering locally-owned restaurants and shops, Mar Lee is an ideal community to call home.