A contemporary exterior marries sleek design and warm, textured materials — a remarkable preview of this City Park West townhome’s shining interior. Enjoy a plethora of updates, including new kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, whole-house humidification system, interior paint and more. Proximity to one of Denver’s top parks, along with many other notable restaurants, bars and coffee shops, make this home one you won’t want to miss.
- Contemporary + Sleek Design
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Sparkling w/ Natural Light
- Warm Wood Floors + Fireplace
- Elegant Kitchen w/ Swarovski Crystal Pendant Lights + High-End Appliances
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Lavish Primary Suite w/ Private Balcony + Spa-Like Bathroom
- Whole-House Humidification System
- New Interior Paint (2019)
- Easy Access to Restaurants + Shops
OPEN LIVING + DINING
Upon first entry into the home, guests are enveloped in soothing colors and warm textures from room to room. A staircase leads upwards into an open-concept main floor sparkling with natural light. The main floor boasts an open floor plan, beautiful hardwood floors and an abundance of bright, natural light from grand windows. Grounded by a fireplace and characterized by indoor-outdoor connectivity, the living room is a welcoming space with seamless access to the kitchen and dining area.
- Spacious + Open Floor Plan
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Large Windows w/ Natural Light
- Soothing Neutral Color Palette
- Gas Fireplace
UPDATED KITCHEN + EATING AREA
Just off the living room, enjoy an updated kitchen that features an abundance of dark wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances for a modern urban feel. Ample counter space, Swarovski crystal pendant lights and a breakfast bar make this a kitchen to be lived in. Stainless steel appliances — including a Thermador stove and a new refrigerator — complete this home chef’s haven.
- Updated Kitchen
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Thermador Stove w/ Grill
- Swarovski Crystal Pendant Lights
- Large Window w/ Bright Natural Light
- Breakfast Bar for Extra Seating
New wood floors run underfoot throughout the second floor and further into the primary suite. Airy and bright, this space astonishes with private balcony access — perfect for days in the sunshine and evenings outside. The primary suite also includes an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, sleek lighting and a walk-in shower with pebble flooring. Each secondary bedroom is a blissful, light-filled escape with neutral, en-suite bathrooms.
- Easy-Access Patio
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Dual Sinks + Walk-In Shower
- Ample Natural Light
- New Refinished Guest Bathroom
- New Washer/Dryer
As Denver’s premier community-minded neighborhood, City Park boasts unparalleled access to green spaces while still imparting a sense of connectivity to the city with award-winning restaurants, adorable cafes and easy access to Downtown. A slice of green heaven within. Denver city limits, both outdoor enthusiasts and urban explorers make their home in this desirable neighborhood.