Relish in the bucolic serenity of 80 private acres within Pine. Nestled approximately 2.3 miles from the main road, the utmost privacy is ensured amongst the pines and rock outcroppings of this sun-drenched area. Keep a small collection of livestock in the included barn or enjoy the peaceful sounds of the stream from a deck that’s perfect for elevated tent camping. For an all-season escape, retreat to the included Airstream — a perfect project that can be reimagined into an income-producing short-term rental or a private getaway surrounded by pure Colorado bliss. This property borders Pine Valley Open Space Park on the southeast quadrant, is sub-dividable, has previously been approved for two wells for livestock and is near power.
WHY 16320 Cochise Trail?
- Incredible Mountain Views
- Included Airstream + Livestock Barn
- Elevated Deck for Camping + Leisure
- 80 Acres of Rock Outcroppings + Trees
- Small Stream Runs Through
- 2 Miles from Main Road
- Subdividable + Approved for 2 Wells
- Power Nearby
- Borders Pine Valley Open Space