Layers of unparalleled decadence unfurl within this lavish estate nestled just minutes from I-25 in Northern Colorado Springs. Over 1,200 sq ft of Tuscan-inspired outdoor living space crafts a resplendent composition that flows into a luxurious interior. Grounded by marble floors, an entryway steeped in grandeur sets the stage for an illustrious home to follow, including a nearby formal dining space with cascades of natural light.
Revel in a great room defined by rich built-ins, a vast fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the golf course. A kitchen with top-tier appliances, miles of wood cabinetry and an island with seating beckons endless dinner parties with the convenience of outdoor access to the built-in kitchen and balcony. Each bedroom is en-suite, including a primary haven equipped with a peninsula fireplace, expansive walk-in closet and a private balcony. The bathroom is a masterclass in spa-like allure with a vast shower, deep soaking tub and serene lighting.
A remarkable lower level sets new standards for at-home entertaining with a wet bar/mini kitchen, pool room, wine cellar, velvet-wrapped theater and multiple vignettes for private conversations. A secluded sauna suite amplifies the resort-like appeal of this home, functioning as a private spa for a heavenly retreat. This is Colorado Springs living at its finest.
- Unparalleled Decadence
- Radiant Heated Marble Floors
- Enchanting Vaulted Ceilings
- Cascades Of Natural Light
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Rich Built-Ins + Vast Fireplace
- Top-Tier Appliances + Luxe Wood Cabinetry
- Easy Access to Outdoor Kitchen + Balcony
- All Bedrooms Are En-Suite
- Primary Haven w/ Private Balcony + Spa-Like Bathroom w/ Deep Soaking Tub
- Remarkable Lower Level w/ Pool Room, Wine Cellar, Velvet-Wrapped Theater + Resort-Like Sauna
- Library w/ Rolling Ladder
- Over 1,200 Sqft of Outdoor Living Space
An opulent greeting manifests within this home’s spectacular foyer, where radiant heated marble floors craft a mandala that mimics the soaring ceiling above. Through arched openings, guests and residents are welcomed further into the home, starting first with a formal dining room set beneath recessed ceilings. An expanse of tall windows drench the space in light, while still affording a supremely private atmosphere made warm with custom millwork, a serene color palette and dimensionally intriguing architecture.
- Grand Foyer Imbued w/ Artistry
- Radiant Heated Marble Floors
- Arched Openings Throughout
- Formal Dining Room w/ Custom Millwork
- Elegant Wood Trim + Casing
- Recessed Ceiling
- Abundant Natural Light
Wood floors cascade downward into a sunken living area just moments from the grand foyer. Towering ceilings are framed by a continuation of crown molding, sending the eyes upward to a ravishing chandelier. Gorgeous built-ins flank a fireplace that ignites the space in atmospheric warmth. A wall of floor-to-ceiling glass drenches the area in natural light while granting access to one of the home’s many private outdoor spaces.
- Sunken Grand Living Area/ Great Room
- Marvelous Built-ins + Classic Allure
- Wide Fireplace + Wood Trim
- Towering Ceilings w/ Designer Lighting
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Remarkable Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Seamlessly accessible from the formal living area, yet blissfully partitioned for privacy, the kitchen is a chef’s dream awash with gorgeous designer elements. Functionality and ease are granted with top-tier stainless steel appliances, including a vast Wolf range tucked within miles of custom cabinetry. Abundant storage is found in the nearby pantry while a vast center island provides both seating and a gorgeous area to showcase at-home banquets. A caterer’s pantry connects the kitchen to the formal dining area for easy hosting. Additional space to dine is found next to a wide swath of windows for a meal with a view.
- Fully Customized Chef’s Kitchen
- High-End Appliances, Including a Wolf Range
- Beautifully Carved Cabinetry
- Vast Center Island w/ Seating
- Caterer’s Pantry + Additional Storage
- Secondary Dining Space w/ Views
At-home work is a breeze within this abode’s showstopping library space. Imagine an office surrounded by custom millwork and built-in shelving that soars upwards. The uppermost shelves are accessible with a rolling ladder, invoking a sense of nostalgia matched only by the fireplace. For an inspiration-inducing respite, retreat outwards onto yet another one of this home’s many balconies.
- Enviable Home Office Space
- Custom Millwork w/ Rolling Ladder
- Private Balcony + Fireplace
An elevator carries owners upward into an unparalleled primary suite, where rich textures come together to form a rejuvenating escape. The generous square footage of this space is subdivided by a peninsula fireplace outlined by beautifully carved wooden elements. The en-suite bathroom is a masterclass in spa-like luxury with beautiful tilework, a soaking tub, dual vanities, a massive walk-in shower and serene lighting. Find generous storage in the fully custom walk-in closet space lined with shelving, drawers and clothing racks for multiple seasons of attire.
- Primary Suite – Accessible by Elevator
- Peninsula Fireplace + Private Balcony
- Sitting + Desk Area
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Spa-Like Allure
- Walk-in Closet w/ Custom Built-ins + Washer/Dryer
A floral-inspired iron banister leads the way into a lower level brimming with excitement and endless ways to entertain. A wine closet entices collectors while a full wet bar/mini kitchen offers a space to pop corks with friends and loved ones. Near the bar is a pool room crowned by copper ceilings, inviting a seamless transition from cocktails to conversation. A dual-sided fireplace is flanked by multiple vignettes for entertaining while maintaining a sense of privacy. For quieter nights, relish in the velvet-lined home theater or rejuvenate within this home’s spa suite — complete with a sitting area, bedroom, bathroom, sauna and steam shower.
- Endless Entertainment Possibilities
- Full Kitchen + Mini Bar w/ Counter-Height Seating
- Pool Room w/ Copper Tiling
- Wine Closet + At-Home Theater
- Additional Bedrooms + Bathrooms
- Full Spa Suite w/ Sauna + Steam Shower
A home this enrapturing inside can only be matched by its crave-worthy outdoor living spaces. Natural stone accents pave the way for multiple terraces on both the upper and lower levels of this home. Accessible through a 12-foot NanaWall in the kitchen, the upper-level balcony is an entertainer’s dream with a gas grill, fireplace, Sony sound system and unparalleled views of the golf course. Continue the soiree downstairs within the lower-level outdoor area, where a firepit, pergolas and lush landscaping are set against a backdrop of mountains.
- Coveted Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Multiple Terraces + Balconies Throughout
- Covered Outdoor Kitchen Space
- Firepit, Pergolas + Professional Landscaping
Flying Horse presents the peak of Northern Colorado Springs living — and this home in particular revels in all that the area has to offer. Endless mountain views surround this private locale, which is home to some of the Springs’ most architecturally renowned estates. Enjoy breezy rounds of golf just moments away or escape to the mountains nearby. Commuters will enjoy easy proximity to both Downtown Denver and Colorado Springs — offering the best of both worlds in an unstoppable location.