This historic industrial loft is located right by Union Station in the heart of downtown Denver where the city meets the mountains. Originally constructed in 1882, the historic Streetcar Stables building is stylish and vintage. It is one of the oldest buildings in the area, completely revived in 2018 with classic charm and modern elegance. Enjoy a completely new-home feel with replaced flooring, furnace, electrical and more. This eclectic and fun neighborhood offers urban convenience and easy access to nearby restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, sporting events and much more.
- Striking Historic Loft Across the Street From Union Station
- Spectacularly Furnished + Turnkey
- Designer Light Fixtures Throughout
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ Breathtaking Caesarstone + All New Appliances
- Curved Copper Bar w/ Wine Fridge
- Refrigerated Glass Display Wine Storage for 500 Bottles
- Gas Fireplace w/ Telluride Stone
- Spa-Like 5-Piece Primary Bathroom
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Private Balcony w/ City Views
- Community Rooftop Deck
- New Flooring, Furnace + Electrical
- Easy Access to Restaurants + Shops
OPEN LOFT LIVING
The open-floor concept exceeds all expectations and takes this loft to a new standard, boasting an industrial feel with a cozy charm. Features include exposed ductwork and brick, high ceiling heights for an overload of space and depth. The large floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the loft make this home one that is bright, modern and filled with natural light. Find crisp, white walls and clean lines throughout. Indulge in the added warmth of wood floors, beams and slats, and modern finishes, including a beautiful and brand-new modern gas fireplace with Telluride stone — the focal point of the room.
The living area flows seamlessly into the dining room, complete with unique lighting and a raised entrance to the outdoor patio. All living room, TV/AV equipment, window treatments, dining room furniture and most of the art are included in the sale.
- Spacious + Open Floor Plan
- An Abundance of Natural Light
- Neutral Color Palette
- New Warm Hardwood Floors
- Brand-New Gas Fireplace w/ Telluride Stone
- Unique Lighting
- Furniture + TV/AV Equipment Included in Sale
LUXE KITCHEN + BAR
Opening up to the bright living and dining spaces, the stunning newly-renovated kitchen features an abundance of updates. This chef’s dream leaves the traditional behind, appealing even more to the modern city dweller, with hospitality at the forefront of its design.
A gourmet open-style kitchen features beautiful Caesarstone countertops and a huge island, a chic black and white Italian tile backsplash, new cabinetry, a farmhouse sink, a pantry and a wine refrigerator. All-new stainless steel appliances stun throughout the kitchen, including a six-burner Wolf range. Across the way, enjoy a curved copper bar that acts as a secondary entertaining area for the epitome of city living, complete with a sink, subzero wine refrigerator and room to watch the big game. All kitchen and bar housewares are included in the sale, including bar glassware and television.
- Completely Renovated Gourmet Kitchen
- Caesarstone Counters
- Custom Designer Light Fixtures
- New Stainless Steel Appliances, Including a Subzero Fridge
- Wolf Gas Range + Hood
- Wine Refrigerator
- Housewares Included in Sale
- Completely Renovated Bar Area
- Subzero Wine Refrigerator
- Wine Storage + Refrigeration for 500 Bottles
- Additional Sink
- TV, Glassware + Housewares Included in Sale
INDULGENT PRIMARY SUITE
Retreat to the luxurious primary suite that boasts style and refinement throughout. The bedroom showcases an industrial wall of beautiful brick, big bright windows and lively city views. Guests can also enjoy the gorgeous custom bathroom oasis. Relish in the extra space this bathroom has to offer with a sleek wood-and-stone two-sink vanity, two-person tiled shower with dual heads, elegant contemporary bathtub and more.
- Fabulous First-Floor Primary Suite
- Beautiful Brick Accent Wall
- Modern Ceiling Fan
- Bright Windows w/ City Views
- Five-Piece Ensuite w/ Modern Tub + Steam Shower
STUNNING BALCONY VIEWS
The private patio second floor offers additional flex space that opens up to the rest of the loft. Expand the outdoor living space with a grill, luxe patio furniture and plenty of direct sunlight — all of which are included in the sale. Head up to the community rooftop deck that boasts even more room for guests and entertainment. Soak up the amazing sweeping 360-degree views of the city and enjoy all that this urban oasis has to offer.
- Relaxing + Private Patio
- Grill + Patio Furniture Included in Sale
- Additional Community Rooftop Space
- Entertainer’s Dream
- City + Mountain Views
Located in the heart of Downtown, the entire city of entertainment is just moments away. Galleries, top restaurants, shops, nightlife, Union Station and LoHi are minutes away from Wynkoop Street and, not to be overlooked, the Cherry Creek Trail. Be at the center of it all in one of Denver’s oldest neighborhoods.