Sophisticated serenity is artfully unveiled in this historic penthouse loft completely renovated with thoughtful design elements. Located within the coveted lower downtown (LoDo) Historic District, modern upgrades and luxuries combine with exposed brick and timber to craft a fresh, open and comfortable living space. Indoor-outdoor connectivity is inspired with access to two private outdoor terraces.
- Prime Location in the LoDo Historic District
- Coveted Top Floor/Penthouse Residence
- Exposed Brick + Timber
- One-of-a-Kind Floorplan
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Art Lighting in Entry Hallway and Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Large Walk-In Storage/Coat Room
- Two-Story Vaulted Ceilings
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Pantry, Dual Wine Fridges + Dry Bar
- Automated Hunter Douglas Window Coverings
- Primary Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower + Decorative Glass Tile
- Two Private Outdoor Terraces with Union Station, City and Partial Mountain Views
VERSATILE FRONT ROOM
Art lighting illuminates an entry hallway welcoming residents into an open flex space which can function as guest accommodation, a home office or an additional sitting room/lounge. Nearby, a full bathroom features a soaker tub, frameless glass shower door, quartz surround and designer tile.
- Art Lighting
- Soaker Tub
- Frameless Glass Shower Door
- Quartz Surround
- Designer Tile
The floorplan flows easily into the kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and soapstone countertops inspired by the Union Station locale. Enjoy prepping and crafting new recipes on the marble center island situated beneath contemporary pendant light fixtures. The custom, full-height wood cabinetry also wraps into the dining space providing plentiful storage space for cooking and entertaining essentials.
- Black Soapstone Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Marble Center Island
- Contemporary Pendant Light Fixtures
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
LIVING ROOM + DINING AREA
Ample space for entertaining is revealed in an airy living room with two-story vaulted ceilings. Oversized windows on both levels — complete with custom electric shades — invite natural light to brighten the entire living space. Enjoy home-cooked meals or takeout from favorite LoDo restaurants in an adjoined dining area flowing seamlessly into the kitchen and primary living space.
- Two-Story Vaulted Ceilings
- Large, Oversized Windows
- Custom Electric Shades
- Abundant Natural Light
- Contemporary Light Fixture
BEDROOM + BATHROOM
An open staircase ascends to an impressive primary suite with access to both outdoor terraces. A walk-in closet features built-in shelving and cabinetry for ultimate storage and organization. Revel in relaxation in the luxe primary bathroom boasting a large walk-in shower with decorative glass tile and beautiful finishes.
- Open Staircase
- Access to Two Outdoor Terraces
- Walk-In Closet with Built-In Shelving + Cabinetry
- Walk-In Shower
- Decorative Glass Tile
Enjoy dining al fresco on the large front terrace featuring exotic hardwood deck tiles and custom planters with perennial prairie grasses and Smart lighting. Residents can admire incredible views of Union Station and even glimpses of the Rocky Mountains by peering through the LoDo skyline in multiple directions. Spend pleasant evenings relaxing or grilling on a secluded back terrace with Trex decking and overhead lighting. Both terraces feature electrical, gas lines, landscape lighting and irrigation for vibrant urban gardens.
- Large Front Terrace Featuring Exotic Hardwood Decking
- Custom Planters with Perennial Landscaping + Smart Lighting
- Union Station, City and Partial Mountain Views
- Electrical + Gas Lines
- Irrigation for Urban Gardens
Located in the heart of Downtown which proudly boasts the title of Denver’s oldest neighborhood, the entire city is at your fingertips in this lively and historical locale. Galleries, theaters, top restaurants, shops, nightlife, professional sporting events, Union Station, Confluence Park, the Cherry Creek Trail and LoHi are all minutes away, creating an exciting, urban environment that city dwellers seek. Be at the center of it all in this historic, sophisticated penthouse loft located at 1720 Wynkoop Street.