Seductive, Mesmerizing and Damn Good Architecture Best Describes 1730 W 35th in the Lower Highlands.
A Commanding Presence on the Street this Residence Boasts Bold Architecture with Materials of Steel, Raw Concrete and Glass. Striking yet Simplistic the Timeless Design Captures your Interest and you want to know more.
Referred to as the 5280 House because its overall Height is Exactly at 5280 Feet Above Sea Level, Mr. Cho took Advantage of the Fabulous Lot. Considered an “Upside Down” House with Living and Public Space on Top with Bedrooms on the Middle and Lower Floors. A Relatively Small Foot Print of 1200 Square Feet on Each Floor, the Space Lives Large because of Volume and Openness.
Large Museum Grade Walls are Ready for Major Art Works & Walls of Reclaimed Oak (Designed and Installed by Martin Shea Millwork) Define and Add Character. Balanced with Beautiful Platinum Washed White Oak Flooring the Interior is Noteworthy of Serene Modern Style.
- Floor to Ceiling Framed Glass Windows
- Dramatic City & Mountain Views
- Clerestory Windows
- Soaring Ceiling Heights
- Platinum Washed White Oak Floors
- Floating Stair Treads
- Custom Steel Handrails
- Glass Interior and Exterior Railings
- Custom Lighting Package Throughout
- Custom Audio System and Sound
- Custom Millwork Walls and Closet
- Solid Core 8 Foot Doors
- All Marble Baths
- Double Sided Gas Fireplace
- Museum Grade Walls
- Flush Baseboards Throughout
The Chef’s Kitchen takes Center Stage! Lounges and Dining on Either Side of the Kitchen Seamlessly Blend into the Living Room. Thermador Appliances, Custom Modern Cabinetry (Enhance by Jeff Faine with Avenue Two Design) and Sophisticated Lighting bring the Entertaining Space Thoughtfully Together.
- Thermador Stainless Gas Range
- Thermador Refrigeration and Dishwasher
- Thermador Stainless Oven and Microwave
- Custom Pantry
- Quartz Countertops and Island
- Custom Cabinets and Drawers
With Smashing Views of the City, the Master Suite Compares with the Best Hotel Suites in the World. Spa and Zen Finishes Dance with Windows that Embrace the City.
Each Room Unfolds onto the Other Creating an Open Suite without Doors to Block or Inhibit Views. There is a Door, however, in the Water Closet!
- Carrara Marble 5 Piece Master Bath
- Cantilevered Master Bath Tub with Framed City Views
- Modern White Dressing Room with Custom Millwork
The Lower Level has a Full Walk Out Garden and Courtyard with one of the Largest Back Yards in Lower Highlands! Even at this Level one can still Enjoy City Views! The Two Car Garage is Professionally Finished and could Easily Become a Studio.
- Custom Stained Polished Concrete Floors
- Laundry Room with Clothes Drop from Master
- Tons of Natural Light
- Lots of Storage
Creative Landscape Design was Critical on Complimenting the Strong Architectural Presence of the Structure. Enter Karla with K. Dakin Design. Nationally Known and Accredited for her Strong Minimal Landscape and Design Talent, Karla Stepped in with Greg at Green by Nature and Enhanced 35th.
Simplicity Rules Again! Serviceberry Trees, Evergreens, Grasses and Dogwood have Defined and Brought to Life an Urban Oasis. Greg is a Master at Landscape Lighting and the Night Creates its own Magic.
- Professional Grade Landscape
- Commercial Grade Lighting
- Perennials and Grasses
- Serviceberry Trees and Dogwood
Located in Lower Highlands (LoHi), Denver’s Smart Urban Playground. Often Referred to as the San Francisco of Denver because of its Steep Streets and Drop Jaw Views of the City and Mountains. Urban Infill Reigns, with the City’s Best Architects and Developers Creating Cool Abodes and Edgy Eateries and Galleries.
A Short Walk or Bike Ride to Downtown, Coors Field and River Front Park. Close Commute to Cherry Creek, Tech Center and Boulder.