Located in the heart of LoDo between Coors Field + McGregor Square, Penthouse 7A of the One Wynkoop Plaza building demonstrates a new standard of luxurious Denver living.
Rich hardwood flooring unfurls as the stage to an open main floor, where two staircases flank the extraordinary floating lofts. Two additional bedrooms, including a spectacular primary suite, are nestled within the main floor.
A European-styled kitchen showcases designer flair with high-end stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry and access to the adjacent atrium — a showstopping, glass-enclosed arena for soirees with a floor-to-ceiling backdrop of the city.
- Luxurious Downtown Denver Living
- Towering Ceilings + Expansive Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Rich Hardwood Floors
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- European-Styled Kitchen w/ High-End Appliances + Sleek Cabinetry
- Glass-Enclosed Atrium w/ City Views
- Primary Suite w/ Private Terrace Access, Fireplace + Spa Bathroom
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity w/ Unparalleled Lodo + Mountain Views
- 2,200 Square Feet of IPE Terraces Surround the Residence
- Private Elevator Access to Residence
- Optional Lift For 2 More Cars in Garage
GRACEFUL OPEN LIVING
Immediately awe-inducing upon entry, this remarkable home is a resplendent marriage of natural light and architectural magnitude. This motif comes to life within a flowing living and recreational space primed for entertaining. Towering ceilings peer into a lofted bedroom for dimensional interest while designer light fixtures afford sparkling illumination.
An enchanting, full-wall fireplace stands opposite from a wet bar built cleverly beneath the open staircase. This composition continues into a secondary dining area that shines beneath a crystalline light fixture with indoor-outdoor connectivity just moments away.
- Flowing Main Living Area
- Towering Ceilings w/ Recessed + Designer Lighting
- Custom-Built Wet Bar Beneath Staircase
- Full-Wall Fireplace
- Endless Entertaining Capabilities
KITCHEN + ATRIUM
Tucked into its own private corner of the home, the kitchen is a marvel with high-end appliances — including a full-size beverage refrigerator — and a monochrome color scheme that blends style with illumination. Sleek cabinetry affords ample storage while dual sinks add convenience.
Defined by floor-to-ceiling windows, soaring ceilings and endless views of LoDo, an atrium-esque living and formal dining space is a sunlit escape perfect for elevated soirees that command a stunning venue. Seamless access to the terrace is granted through sliding glass doors, effectively extending the dining area outside into Colorado’s enviable weather.
- Designer, European-Style Kitchen
- High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stylish Monochrome Motif
- Dual Sinks + Breakfast Bar
- Incredible Atrium Living + Dining Area
- Remarkable LoDo Views
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
Find solitude and rejuvenation within a dreamlike primary haven that rivals LoDo’s 5-star presidential suites. A dual-sided fireplace cuts between the sleeping area and a spa bathroom complete with a freestanding soaking tub, glass-enclosed walk-in shower with multi-directional showerheads and a stylish vanity with additional storage.
Fully customized, a walk-in closet offers more than enough space for multiple wardrobes. A separate, yet connected space can be used as an office area or workout area with private access to the primary terrace.
- Private Primary Haven
- Spa-Like En-Suite w/ Freestanding Soaking Tub + Divine Shower
- Indoor-Outdoor Access to the Private Balcony
- Custom Walk-in Closet
- Flex Space for At-Home Office or Recreation
- Unparalleled City Views
A sun-soaked reverie unfurls upon this home’s private outdoor spaces. With exclusive terrace access granted from multiple points in the home, there is always ample opportunity to entertain and revel in Colorado’s sunny climate. Each terrace boasts unparalleled views of LoDo and generous space for dining, relaxing and rejuvenation set against views of Coors Field, McGregor Square and the mountains.
- Private Terrace Access
- 2,200 Sq Ft of Outdoor Space
- Inimitable Views of LoDo + The Denver Skyline
- Ample Room for Dining, Relaxation + Entertainment
Residents of One Wynkoop Plaza relish in endless amenities that are rarely available in this locale, including:
- Rockies Hall of Fame Membership
- Hotel Car Service – Cash Tips Appreciated
- Access to Members-Only Bar w/ Approval
- Access to 5,000 Sq Ft Gym
- Uber/Lyft Pickup Site
- Concierge Access, Including Ticket Service to Events, Pro Sports, Theatre Shows + Concerts
- Discounts for Rooms at The Rally Hotel
- Special Short-Term Parking Rates
Located in the heart of Lower Downtown (LoDo), the entire city is at your fingertips in this continually refreshed locale. Coors Field, McGregor Square, galleries, top restaurants, shops, nightlife, Union Station, the Cherry Creek Trail and LoHi are minutes away from LoDo, creating an exciting, urban environment that city dwellers seek. Be at the center of it all in this exciting, urban environment.