Within moments of Union Station, this hip abode is a standout haven for those seeking the refreshing Downtown lifestyle. A 24-hour front desk greets guests and residents into a striking home to follow. The perks of this home extend beyond its own walls to include a fitness center, 18th-floor pool deck and nearby shops such as Sweetgreen, Whole Foods and Kaffe Landskap.
- Coveted Condo in The Coloradan
- Fireplace w/ Stone Surround
- Bosch Appliances + Gas Cooktop
- Luxurious + Spacious Bedroom w/ Blackout Blinds
- Custom California Closet
- Calacatta Marble Bathroom
- Private Balcony w/ Mountain + City Views
- 18th-Floor Pool Deck w/ Hot Tub, Fire Pit + Club Room
- Enticing Community Garden Terrace + Library
- 24-Hour Staffed Front Desk
The living area is surrounded by mountain and city views that meander in through wide picture windows — the latter of which inundate the space with gorgeous natural light. Hardwood floors emit a warmth that is amplified by tall ceilings. A gas fireplace framed by stone offers a remarkable focal point for at-home gatherings.
- Radiant Open Living
- Wide Picture Windows
- City + Mountain Views
- Stone-Surrounded Gas Fireplace
- Wide Mantel for Art + Décor
- Hardwood Floors
- Tall Ceilings
- Entryway w/ Sleek Storage + Bench
KITCHEN + DINING
The open kitchen and dining area shines with style and modern conveniences. Abundant storage, Bosch appliances — including a gas range — a built-in desk and luminous under-cabinet lighting create a modern palette with chic detail. Unmatched indoor-outdoor connectivity is afforded through sliding glass doors that lead to a balcony — a roomy, glass-enclosed area with unparalleled views of the city and the Rockies.
- Modern Open Floorplan
- Eat-in Kitchen w/ Bosch Appliances
- Stylish Lighting
- Elegant Finishes
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Generous Views
- Built-in Desk — Perfect for At-Home Work
The luxurious motif of the living and kitchen areas flows into the bedroom, where tall windows, a custom California closet and an en-suite Calacatta marble bathroom fuse to craft a serene hideaway. Blackout blinds add a sense of peace and privacy to the space. Dual vanities and an expertly tiled shower and soaking tub exude spa-like allure.
- Luxurious En-Suite Bedroom
- Blackout Blinds
- Custom California Closet
- Calacatta Marble Elements
- Dual Vanities
- Striking Walk-in Shower + Soaking Tub
- Powder Room w/ Pocket Door for Guest Access
- In-Unit Laundry
Residents of The Coloradan building are treated to a seemingly never-ending list of amenities to offer convenience and elevated living. Residents can luxuriate within the building’s garden terrace, fitness room, owner’s library, and 18th-floor pool deck with a fire pit, hot tub, chef’s kitchen and club room. Easy proximity to Union Station makes commuting a breeze.
- Garden Terrace
- Pool Deck w/ Hot Tub
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Bike Storage
- Attached Garage w/ Electric Car Chargers + Option to Lease 1 Space
- Within Moments of Denver’s Best Restaurants + Shopping
Located in the heart of Downtown, the entire city is at residents’ fingertips. Galleries, top restaurants, shops, nightlife, Union Station and LoHi are minutes away from this area and, not to be overlooked, the Cherry Creek Trail. Be at the center of it all in one of Denver’s most storied neighborhoods.