Welcome to this luxurious and elevated Union Station home. Hardwood flooring offers a warm first impression, flowing from an entryway lined with closets — customized with California Closets and a built-in desk area — to an open kitchen and living area. High-end appliances, quartz countertops and designer cabinetry offer a stunning stage for culinary creations. Massive expanses of glass afford unmatched city views in the living area, where additional storage is found in another set of closets.
Beaming radiance defines an en-suite bedroom that features a vast California custom closet, blackout shades and a bathroom with a wide vanity, expert tilework and a walk-in shower with a bench. Situated in one of the most coveted buildings in the area, residents enjoy endless amenities, including a fitness center with Peloton bikes, a community garden overlooking Union Station, a theater room, an 18th-floor clubhouse, a pool deck and so much more. Parking is available through a third party vendor.
WHY 1750 Wewatta Street Unit 729?
- Coveted Location
- Open Floor Concept
- Designer Kitchen
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Hardwood Floors
- Fitness Center w/ Peloton Bikes
- Community Garden Area
- 18th-Floor Clubhouse w/ Game Room
- BBQ Area + Pool Deck
- High-End Appliances w/ Gas Cooktop + Modern Glass Hood
- Designer Cabinetry
- Gorgeous City Views
- High Ceilings + Abundant Natural Light
- Quartz Countertops + Marble Tile
- Washer + Dryer
- Automatic Roller Shades
- Bedroom w/ California Closet Built-ins
- Luxury Living Near Union Station
- Close Proximity to Whole Foods + Pure Barre
- Renowned Restaurants
- Easy Access to 16th Street + Stadiums