1801 Wynkoop Street 516 – $1,400,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
LoDo / Downtown
Stylish flair soars to new heights in this exquisite turn-key loft. Impeccable upgrades are highlighted throughout an open layout wrapped in exposed brick, wood and timber elements. NANO doors open onto a serene balcony boasting breathtaking views. A lighting and shade control system sets the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Every closet has been crafted with built-out storage to ensure ample space. Residents are immersed in a coveted LoDo locale with unparalleled access to city amenities.
The home chef’s dream kitchen flaunts an expansive island, Sub-Zero refrigerator, wine and beverage coolers and a Millie coffee station. A Wolfe 6-burner range, double and warming ovens and stainless steel hood elevate the space further. Grounded by a cozy fireplace, a living area offers room for both relaxing and entertaining. Rest and rejuvenate in a primary suite boasting a spa-inspired bath with an air tub, steam shower and rain shower fixture. A secondary bedroom has been thoughtfully designed as a sleek office with a Murphy bed.
- turn-key loft poised in LoDo
- open layout wrapped in exposed brick, wood and timber elements
- impressive kitchen with expansive island, Sub-Zero refrigerator + a Millie coffee station
- living area grounded by a cozy fireplace
- NANO doors opening to a serene balcony with breathtaking views
- lighting + shade control system
- primary suite boasting a spa-inspired bath with an air tub, steam shower + rain shower fixture
- secondary bedroom designed as a sleek office with a Murphy bed
- closets crafted with built-out storage
Square Feet Above: 1,912
Parking: 2-Side by Side Parking