Quaint living in the notable Mar Lee neighborhood is offered in a charming abode. Cascades of light flow in through a bay window in the living space, washing the area in a warmth that is amplified by hardwood floors. This radiance emanates throughout, from a cozy kitchen wrapped in neutral colors to the luminous bedrooms. With a roomy two-car garage and close proximity to international cuisine and parks, this home is an intimate haven.
- Warm + Inviting Living Area
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Charming Sun-Filled Bay Window
- Handsome Hardwood Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances + Gas Range
- Newer Windows
- Large Front Yard w/ New Landscaping + Sprinkler System
- Bright + Airy Bedrooms
- Professionally Built Back Deck
- Oversized Garage w/ Extra Long Driveway
- Blocks from Sanderson Gulch Trail + Easy Access to Harvey Park
- Close Proximity to Denver’s Best International Cuisine
The front living area establishes a sunny greeting for residents and guests alike. Warm hardwood floors and classic wooden trim surrounds the space in organic radiance amplified by a neutral color palette. An elegant bump-out bay window provides a luminous stage for décor and generous neighborhood views.
- Sun-Drenched Front Living Space
- Wooden Elements Throughout
- Bay Window
- Soothing Neutral Color Palette
A thoughtfully laid out kitchen space affords a comfortable area for meal preparation with indoor-outdoor connectivity. Stainless steel appliances — including a gas range — commingle with abundant wooden cabinetry, crafting a modern, yet inviting space. Track lighting sparkles above, filling in the spaces between natural light from a window over the sink.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Range
- Track Lighting
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Generous Wooden Cabinetry
Each bedroom is a luminous retreat, including a main-level bedroom with hardwood floors and bright, natural light. The lower-level rooms flaunt recessed lighting and the flexibility to reimagine each space into additional living or an office area. Neutral colors allow new residents to easily customize décor based on their personal tastes.
- Illuminated Bedrooms
- Recessed Lighting + Egress Windows
- Neutral Colors Throughout
- Upper-Level Bedroom w/ Hardwood Floors
Indoor-outdoor access is granted through a backdoor that leads onto an expansive, professionally built deck with generous room to entertain. A roomy two-car garage provides excellent storage for seasonal furniture and gardening equipment, affording the opportunity to turn the backyard into a sprawling oasis. With new landscaping in the front yard and a sprinkler system, this outdoor haven is ripe for customization.
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Roomy 2-Car Garage
- Professionally Built Deck
- New Landscaping + Sprinkler System
A desirable area for its suburban feel that’s just six miles southwest of downtown, Mar Lee is known for its tree-lined streets of bold and historic mid-century modern homes. Boasting the nearby Harvey Park, Sanderson Gulch Trail, plenty of green space and lots of local eats, this neighborhood has it all.