Exquisitely designed by Barsch and built in 2001, this Hilltop residence is a magnetic triumph of warmth and style. A courtyard-like front porch escorts residents into a divine, two-story entryway awash with natural light. Open-concept living is redefined in a main floor that encompasses a great room and separate living area dissected by a floor-to-ceiling, leather-wrapped fire feature. A dual-sided wet bar marries the living room to a chef’s kitchen with a vast pantry, double dishwashers, Subzero refrigerator, Dacor oven and cozy eat-in nook.
An immense home office boasts built-in storage, a fireplace and outdoor connectivity. This home’s primary suite evokes rejuvenating bliss with tray ceilings, a third fireplace, private patio access, custom walk-in closet and a divine, spa-like bathroom. Entertaining is a joy with a finished lower level that includes a temperature-controlled wine storage area, theater, rec room and more. Outside, residents revel in an unmatched oasis with beautiful hardscaping, lush landscaping and an in-ground pool that enjoys both shade and sunshine.
- Exquisite Barsch Designed Custom Home Built in 2001
- Natural Materials Throughout, Including a Stone Foyer + Leather-Wrapped Tiles
- Brazilian Cherry Floors
- Pristine Kitchen with High-End Appliances, A Cozy Eat-In Nook + A Large Pantry
- Convenient First Floor Office with Built-In File Cabinets, Bookshelves + a Fireplace
- Expansive Basement with A Rec Room, Theatre, Two Full Baths, Bedroom, Workout Area + Storage
- Picturesque + Professional Landscaping
- Moments Away from Cranmer Park
A stone-grounded, two-story foyer leads the way into a vast formal living area grounded by a commanding dual-sided fireplace. Generous windows wrap the space in natural light, exaggerating the warmth of Brazilian cherry floors. The duality of formal living and intimate tranquility is found on the other side of the fireplace, where an additional living space offers relaxation with outdoor connectivity. Flanking the foyer is an exquisite at-home office defined by built-in shelving, seamless outdoor access and a second fireplace.
- Formal + Informal Living Areas
- Dual-Sided Leather-Wrapped Tiled Fireplace
- Brazilian Cherry Flooring
- Home Office with Built-in Shelving + Fireplace
- Outdoor Connectivity from Multiple Access Points
The kitchen, connected to the living spaces by way of a beautifully built-in bar, features all of the necessities for the at-home chef and more. Sleek, dual-toned cabinetry complements a pristine tiled backsplash and quartz countertops. High-end appliances and a walk-in pantry afford the ability to entertain at a moment’s notice. The vast island features seating and an additional built-in dining nook. Relish in al fresco dining with seamless access to the outdoor patio.
- Vast Chef’s Kitchen
- Timeless, Yet Luxurious Finishes
- Large Pantry
- 2 Bosch Dishwashers
- Vinotemp Wine Refrigerator
- Subzero Refrigerator
- Thermador Induction Cooktop
- Dacor Oven + Sharp Convection Oven/Microwave
- Island Seating + Eating Nook
- Outdoor Access
Tray ceilings crown a sprawling primary suite while generous windows welcome in cascades of natural light. Treasured rejuvenation is afforded in a vast en-suite bathroom complete with a walk-in shower, corner soaking tub, dual vanities and ample storage. Private balcony access is granted in both the sleeping quarters and the bathroom for a spa-like retreat.
- Immense Primary Suite
- Tray Ceilings + Generous Windows
- Spa-Like En-Suite Bathroom
- Vast Soaking Tub
- Private Balcony Access
- Generous Natural Light
- 2 Custom Walk-in Closets
Generous space for entertaining is not only found within this home’s main level and outdoor spaces, but also within a finished lower-level retreat. Residents and guests are greeted into the lower level by a wall-to-wall wine storage display that leads into a remarkable home theater. This level also includes ample flex spaces and a full bathroom, perfect for guests and visitors.
- Fully Finished Lower Level
- Temperature-Controlled Glass-Enclosed Wine Storage
- Home Theater
- Flex/Recreation Space
- 2 Full Bathrooms + 2 Bedrooms — One En-Suite
Remarkably serene, this home’s outdoor oasis is primed for entertaining throughout the seasons. An in-ground pool serves as the focal point from which multiple patio spaces radiate. Impeccable landscaping and fencing afford privacy for sun-soaked afternoons. Enjoy multiple access points to the indoors for seamless entertaining.
- Luxurious In-Ground Pool
- Multiple Entertaining Vignettes
- Primary Suite Balcony
- Gorgeous Landscaping
Named 2021’s Best Neighborhood by 5280 Magazine, Hilltop is Denver’s renowned luxury urban community. With a convenient location that’s close to iconic parks, DIA, Downtown and the Denver Tech Center, there is no better place to set down roots. Within the vicinity is Cherry Creek, an area known for its top-tier boutiques, restaurants and entertainment venues. High-end living is synonymous with this enviable locale.