Sumptuous serenity meanders throughout every space in this Rock Creek residence. An open-concept floorplan unites the main level, where generous space for entertaining abounds. Hardwood floors flow upstairs into an expansive primary suite characterized by built-ins, a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub. Retreat outdoors to find a lush backyard peppered with mature trees. An attached 3-car garage and easy access to Superior Elementary School and North Rock Creek Pool make this home a convenient hideaway.
- Sumptuous Rock Creek Residence
- Grand Foyer with a Sweeping Staircase
- Office with Expansive Open Shelving + Bay Windows
- Great Room with Seamless Dining Room Access
- Primary Suite with Soaking Tub
- Open-Concept Living Space with Cathedral Ceilings + Vast Fireplace
- Kitchen With Quartz Countertops + Dining Nook with Outdoor Access
- Lush Backyard with Mature Trees
- Easy Access to Superior Elementary School + North Rock Creek Pool
Residents are welcomed into a grand foyer with a sweeping staircase. A nearby office features expansive open shelving and bay windows. Imbued with natural light from generous windows, the great room offers a sunlit venue for entertaining with seamless formal dining room access.
- Stunning Entryway
- Dedicated Home Office with Abundant Natural Light
- Two-Story Great Room Surrounded by Windows
- Formal Dining Room
OPEN-CONCEPT LIVING + DINING
An open-concept living space astounds with cathedral ceilings and a vast fireplace tucked into an exposed brick wall. Generous windows surround the space, flooding the area with sunshine and views into the backyard. The nearby kitchen offers a stage for the at-home chef with quartz countertops, white cabinetry and a dining nook with outdoor access.
- Flexible Dining Space with Outdoor Access
- Ample Cabinetry, Including a Built-in Desk
- Vast Center Island + Quartz Countertops
- Open Floorplan
- Living Area with Cathedral Ceilings + Fire Feature
- Exposed Brick Wall
Grounded by hardwood floors and crowned by vaulted ceilings, the primary suite is exemplary of rejuvenation. Bay windows infuse sunlight into the space, highlighting the warmth of built-in shelving and wooden trim. The en-suite bathroom encourages self-care with a deep soaking tub, expansive vanity and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Upper-Level Primary Suite
- Hardwood Flooring + Trim
- Vaulted Ceilings
- En-Suite, Five-Piece Bathroom
- Vast Walk-in Closet
An unparalleled outdoor reverie unfolds just beyond the back door. Mature trees surround a patio with ample space for entertaining. Long stretches of lush grass create a verdant stage for recreation and sun-filled relaxation.
- Immense Front + Backyards
- Mature Landscaping + Towering Trees
- Verdant Lawn
- Spacious Patio Area
Perfectly poised between Denver and Boulder, Superior offers a gracious balance of outdoor adventure with urban connectivity. With endless trails surrounding the locale and US 36 just moments away, residents can fulfill the Colorado lifestyle and experience the best of both worlds. This residential pocket is minutes away from convenient grocery stores, hospitals, golfing and more — all set against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Foothills.