Whimsical character commingles with an outpouring of natural light in this exceptional penthouse. Situated in the coveted Tower on the Park building, this home boasts two stories permeated with mountain and city views. The fully reimagined kitchen flaunts bright cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a counter-height breakfast bar that connects to an open floorplan. Imagine endless soirees in a spacious living area with soaring ceilings.
Outlined by a wraparound terrace, the main floor exudes supreme entertaining capabilities with outdoor access through multiple points. Residents are treated to astounding views, where generous sunshine promotes easy Denver living.
- Vibrant 2-Story Penthouse
- Open-Concept Floorplan
- Expansive Windows + Soaring Ceilings
- Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- Updated Kitchen with Stylish Backsplash + Bright Cabinetry
- New Iron Stair Railings
- Striking Fireplace
- Primary Suite with A Jetted Soaking Tub + Glass-Enclosed Shower
- Juliet Balcony Off Second Bedroom
- Indoor-Outdoor Connectivity
- Wraparound Terrace with Mountain + City Views
Style and bold composition encompass a renovated kitchen, where graphic tile backsplash and bright yellow cabinetry makes a statement. A counter-height breakfast bar adds ample space for entertaining and meal preparation while stainless steel appliances blend in seamlessly. City and mountain views stretch beyond the horizon for mornings filled with awe-inducing wonder.
- Fresh + Revamped Kitchen
- Bold Cabinetry + Graphic Tiled Backsplash
- Quartz Counters + Breakfast Bar
- Endless Views
SOARING LIVING + DINING
An open-concept dining and living area unfurls amongst cascades of natural light. Flanked by powder room on one side and balcony access on the other, the dining area is a central artery that affords endless opportunities for at-home soirees. The adjacent living area is a remarkable space for entertaining and relaxation with sky-high, two-story windows, multiple outdoor access points and a corner fireplace.
- Open-Concept Living + Dining
- Multiple Outdoor Access Points
- Bright, Neutral Palette
- Corner Fireplace with Elegant Tile Surround
- Two-Story Ceilings with Arched transom Windows
- Contemporary Chandelier
Accessible from both the living area and dining room, the wraparound terrace of this home shines as a decadent space for both hosting and rejuvenation. Situated at soaring heights, the terrace boasts exceptional views of Denver and the Front Range. Multiple seating and dining vignettes are achieved with ample space and easy indoor connectivity.
- Enchanting Wraparound Terrace
- Unparalleled City + Mountain Views
- Breezy Indoor Connectivity Through the Living + Dining Areas
BEDS + BATHS
An open stairwell stretches upwards to the second floor, where an enclave of bright bedrooms invites restful relaxation. The primary suite showcases a delightful bathroom with a jetted soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower for private rejuvenation. The second bedroom is just as delightful with a Juliet balcony that opens to the living area.
- Two Light-Filled Bedrooms
- Primary Suite with Jetted Tub + Glass-Enclosed Shower
- Secondary Bedroom with Juliet Balcony
- Warm Flooring Throughout
In addition to rich culture and Colorado history due to close proximity to the Capitol Building, this area offers a vibrant mix of arts, cafes and shopping galore. Boasting plenty of greenery and outdoor activities at nearby Cheesman Park and Congress Park, this bold, urban neighborhood includes something for everyone.