Farmhouse inspiration commingles with modern convenience in this 4-bedroom, 3-bath Overland abode built in 2018 and only occupied by one previous owner. An inviting covered front porch welcomes residents inside to expansive and airy interiors highlighted by brilliant natural light and modern updates. Residents enjoy easy proximity to Downtown, Cherry Creek, DU and Wash Park for endless entertainment.
- Built in 2018 w/ Farmhouse Inspiration + Modern Convenience
- Inviting Covered Front Porch
- Bright + Open Floorplan
- Custom Window Coverings
- Sleek White Kitchen w/ Island Seating
- Spacious Primary Bedroom w/ Vast Walk-In Closet
- Convenient Laundry w/ Custom Shelving Off Primary Bedroom
- Stunning Second Floor Mountain Views
- Backyard Deck + Concrete Patio
- Moments Away from Highline Canal Trail + Overland Golf Course
- Close Proximity to Cherry Creek, DU, Wash Park + Downtown Denver
ENTRY + LIVING ROOM
A covered porch overlooks a perfectly manicured front yard and offers a quaint space to enjoy sipping tea on crisp mornings. Inside, residents are escorted into a desirable and modern open floorplan with neutral wall color throughout. Natural light immerses the living area in illumination, streaming in through generous windows with custom window coverings.
- Covered Front Porch
- Manicured Front Lawn
- Open Floorplan
- Generous Windows + Natural Light
- Custom Window Coverings
KITCHEN + DINING AREA
Wood-inspired flooring flows into the open dining and kitchen area, the latter of which boasts a center island with seating, pristine stainless steel appliances and sleek white cabinetry. Chic green subway tile backsplash adds a splash of color to the neutral color palette. A contemporary light fixture highlights the dining area — an ideal space to enjoy meals and mingle with guests.
- Center Island w/ Seating
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sleek White Cabinetry
- Green Subway Tile Backsplash
- Contemporary Light Fixture
PRISTINE PRIMARY SUITE
Among this home’s luminous and stylish bedrooms is a primary haven awash in sunlight and views of the mountains beyond. A vast walk-in closet offers ample storage with built-in shelving. The en-suite bathroom is a rejuvenating escape with dual vanities, a tiled walk-in shower and chic light fixtures. Just off the primary suite is a convenient laundry room with custom shelving.
- Majestic Mountain Views
- Walk-In Closet w/ Built-In Shelving
- Dual Vanities + Walk-In Shower
- Chic Light Fixtures
- Laundry Room w/ Custom Shelving
Sliding glass doors afford access to the outdoors, where a wood deck, concrete patio and private fencing converge for a perfect al fresco venue. A two-car garage affords ample storage space for outdoor recreation or yard equipment and for parking. Close proximity to the Highline Canal Trail and Overland Golf Course means endless outdoor recreation is just a stone’s throw away.
- Wood Deck
- Concrete Patio
- Private Fencing
- 2-Car Garage
- Easy Access to Outdoor Recreation
Centrally and conveniently situated, Overland is a trendy neighborhood highlighted by its urban feel and growing with new businesses and attractions. Residents can choose from several bars, restaurants and coffee shops or spend afternoons outdoors teeing up at the Overland Park Golf Course. Enjoy summer concerts at Levitt Pavilion or travel less than 15 minutes to downtown Denver for unlimited entertainment.