2040 Eudora Street – $1,495,000
CLASSIC COLLECTION | COMING SOON
Modern sophistication blends with timeless elegance in this inviting two-story home. A welcoming front porch invites entry inward to meticulously maintained interiors flowing with handsome wood flooring. Outside, a private backyard sprawls with a patio enveloped by native plants and spectacular blooms. An oversized two-car detached garage offers plentiful storage for gardening supplies and outdoor recreation equipment.
Original woodwork is showcased in living and dining rooms offering space for home entertaining. A bright kitchen features stainless steel appliances and generous cabinetry. Located off the kitchen, a luminous sunroom presents endless possibilities for an art studio, seating or reading area. A main-floor bedroom affords privacy to visiting guests. Completed in 1997, a pop-top addition offers a three-bedroom + office, two-bathroom layout. A spacious primary bedroom features vast windows while each secondary bedroom boasts a deep, sun-drenched window seat. Enjoy seamless connectivity to an east-facing deck from a quaint home office.
- inviting two-story Park Hill home
- handsome hardwood flooring throughout
- living + dining rooms showcasing original woodwork
- bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances + generous cabinetry
- luminous sunroom with flexible uses
- pop-top addition with three bedrooms + office + two bathrooms
- office with outdoor connectivity to an east-facing deck
- private backyard with a patio surrounded by native plants
- oversized two-car detached garage
Style: Single-Family Home
Square Feet Above: 2,494
Parking: 2 Car Detached Garage