Luminous elegance cascades throughout this Walnut Creek escape. Built in 2009, this standalone condo has been refreshed with fresh paint and refinished walnut flooring. Seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity is inspired by a main-level flagstone patio and upper-level deck with mountain views. Residents enjoy the convenience of an attached one-car garage and a downtown location near 21st and Walnut.
Classic finishes are showcased in an open kitchen complete with Shaker-style cabinetry, Carrara marble countertops, stainless steel appliances and Kohler plumbing fixtures. A dining area well-suited for entertaining flows into a living room centered by a gas fireplace. Nearby, a bar with built-in wine storage and a glass display cabinet offers the perfect addition to any at-home soiree.
- elegant standalone condo
- fresh paint + refinished walnut flooring
- open kitchen with stainless steel
- dining area well-suited for entertaining
- living room centered by a gas fireplace
- main-level flagstone patio with serene views of White Rock Ditch
- raised bed planters offer room for a vegetable or flower garden
- primary suite with a gas fireplace + bathroom with marble features
- upper-level deck boasts mountain views
- downtown location near 21st + Walnut
Revel in relaxation in a primary suite flaunting a modern gas fireplace. A serene ¾ bathroom boasts marble features, double vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. A secondary bedroom with wide windows presents potential for a private home office, fitness area or guest accommodation.
- gas fireplace
- marble features
- double vanities
- glass-enclosed walk-in shower
- wide windows
French doors open to reveal a main-level flagstone patio with serene views of White Rock Ditch — the perfect space to enjoy dining al fresco. Raised bed planters offer plenty of room for growing a vibrant vegetable or flower garden. A spacious second-level deck boasts stunning mountain views.
- French doors
- east-facing flagstone patio
- serene views of White Rock Ditch
- raised bed planters
- second-level deck
Picturesque at every turn yet distinctly imbued with neighborhood charm, Boulder is consistently ranked among the nation’s best places to live. Such accolades are apparent the moment residents arrive home. A bustling restaurant scene, unparalleled outdoor access and a divine mix of architectural interest establish Boulder as the quintessential locale for Colorado living. Enjoy the vibrance of Pearl Street, the awe-inducing wonder of the Flatirons and every charming sight in between.
- bustling restaurant scene
- unparalleled outdoor recreation
- easy access to Pearl Street
- stunning Flatirons views